Time with Blitzø

Blitzø walked up to the Magne castle to see his girlfriend, despite it being somewhat late, was only wearing light clothing, even though it was hell, at night, it would get pretty cold. He knocked on the large gate and was greeted with a smiling demon. "Oh hey Blitzø! You here to see Y/n?" Charlie said. "Um, yeah. Is she here?" Blitzø tried to look behind her. "Sorry, but she isn't here at the moment! She went to go attend a noble meeting." Blitzø looked down and was ready to leave, until Charlie stopped him. "But it's ok! If you want, you could stay until she comes back!" Blitzø looked back at Charlie. "Sure, I'll stay until she gets here." Charlie welcomed him to the castle and into Y/n's bedroom where he could wait. Blitzø layed in her king sized bed, staring at the ceiling, he then noticed an oversized f/c robe hanging on a coat rack in her room. He got up, grabbed it, and put it on, but then eventually, fell asleep. A couple hours later, Y/n was home, hair a mess, makeup smudged, blood on her face, and dress slightly torn as she opened the door. "Holy shit that was a rough meeting, at least I gave them what the deserved..." Y/n said to herself, but then noticed Blitzø asleep in her robe. Y/n smiled at herself and walked up to him, and kissed him on the nose. "Sweet dreams, Blitzy." Y/n went over on the other side of the bed to go to sleep, when she layer down and heard her boyfriend tiredly saying her name in a cute, yet scared tone. "Good night..." Then she dozed along with him.

(Later at night)
Blitzø eventually woke up to a nightmare, still a little shaken up. He didn't want to go back to sleep, in fear he might have that dream again. So he went to the balcony to calm down for a little bit.

'Does anybody love you BLITZO?'
'I do judge you sir, quite a lot actually!'
'Sorry about Blitzø, sometimes he can be an unfaithful little dickhead...'

All these thoughts raced around his head like a toy train. He still tried to process what happened in his dream. Everybody hated him. Everybody disrespected him. Everybody took advantage of him. Nobody loved him. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a heavy blanket being put on top of him. "Ya know, it gets pretty chilly out here at midnight." Y/n said as she leaned on the balcony with him. "Yes, I know. I appreciate your concern, but I chose to go outside like this." Blitzø said as he referred to his shorts and Y/n's oversized robe. "To be honest, you look adorable in my clothes." Y/n said as she turned red slightly. "Heh, thanks. You're cute too." Blitzø leaned his head on his hand. They both looked at the shining stars and moonlight floating across the sky. They silently enjoyed each other's company. "Y/n?" Y/n looked over at Blitzø. "Yeah?" Blitzø didn't know how to word this right. "Why do you like me?" Y/n was taken aback by this. "What do you mean?" Blitzø sighed. "Um, what is it that you like about me so much?" Y/n didn't understand where this question was coming from. "Well, everything- why are you asking this question? You never worry about these type of things." "Sorry N/n, I just wanted to know. " At this point, Y/n was only getting more curious. "What are you trying to say?" Y/n asked the imp. "It's cause I had this weird dream of where everybody never liked me... Millie, Moxxie, Loona, Stolas, and you. None of you liked me and only used me." Y/n was shocked by this. "Why didn't you tell me this first?" Blitzø didn't want to respond to his girlfriend. "I thought you hated me." Y/n got even more sad. "After all, I cheated on you, I was extremely irresponsible, and I'm such a terrible boss." Y/n went to go hug him. "Please don't say that about yourself. You're awesome, cool, funny, charming, and the list goes on." Y/n rubbed his head softly. "Don't forget that I love you and I will always love you." Y/n hugged Blitzø as he started to cry a little bit into her shoulder. "I can't believe it, you still don't hate me after all the decisions I made." Y/n chuckled. "The decisions you made were stupid, and sometimes you act stupid, but that doesn't mean I still don't love you. Even if you are dork sometimes." Blitzø pushed his girlfriend away slightly. "Ugh, don't you get it?! I'm a piece of shit! Worthless scum! Unwanted bastard! Bottom of the barrel! A waste of space-!" Blitzø then gets interrupted by Y/n kissing him on the lips. Y/n looked again at her lover as split apart from him. " You are not scum, worthless, a piece of shit, or anything negative." Blitzø smiled and Y/n kissed him again. She was the more dominant person at the time, so she asked for an entrance, while Blitzø allowed her in. She explored every spot in his wet crevices. Then she led him back inside, where Y/n pinned Blitzø to the bed and started to kiss his neck. Blitzø held back his moans until Y/n's fangs stabbed Blitzø in the right spot. Y/n lifted up and looked at him. "Wow, I never knew that side of you." Blitzø said as he wiped his mouth. Y/n chuckled. "When you have 2 sexually abusive former lovers, it can do something to a person." Y/n said as she lied back down. "Thanks for making me feel better Y/n. I'm the luckiest demon in hell." Y/n cupped his cheek. "Of course, I am your girlfriend after all, and I'm the luckiest demon ever." Blitzø spoke up. "We should do this more often." Y/n agreed. "Mhm, definitely. " "And FYI, I'm not that submissive you know." Blitzø said as he crossed his arms with pink blush on his cheeks. "Is that a challenge I hear?" Y/n said as she tackled him. Let's just say they didn't get anymore sleep that night.

(A/n: 1016 words! Not a lot, but still! Also, I feel extremely uncomfortable writing lemons/smut, but if people want me to do so, then I'll try, but I promise I won't be any good at that. :/Thank you for reading my story!)