A Holy Night (Oneshot AU)

[This is a male reader AU with a lemon, so you whippersnappers get on outta here. And also to clarify, Blitzø is going to be a bit ooc for this oneshot. Genderbent art belongs to ShlaneUzamaki1776 btw. This was requested by Doggod185]

'I can't believe it! It's actually happening! I'm getting married to my boyfriend, Blitzø! I proposed and he actually said yes! I wonder if Blitzø is rethinking his decision right now... what if he doesn't want to marry me anymore? Stop thinking second thoughts. Who knows? Maybe he's just excited! If not, more excited! I just hope he doesn't dip at the last second. I need to stop overreacting and listen to Millie, I should focus on the positives. I'm getting married to Blitzø, he'll be with me forever, and we'll be so happy! Even though it's practically illegal to do this, I'm literally praying that we have a happy marriage.' -Y/n

(Present)
Y/n is standing near the alter happy, yet nervous. Next to Y/n is his best man, Moxxie. "Congratulations again, Sir Y/n. I'm glad you found someone you love and someone who loves you back. You have any final words before your future husband walks down the aisle?" Moxxie asked, with his hands neatly folded. "I'm not too sure, Mox. All I know is that I hope we end up in a happy marriage." Moxxie nodded and patted his back. "I know you will, Y/n." Y/n smiled nervously at Moxxie, but immediately smiled happily at the sight of his future newly wed. In a beautiful white dress with lovely wedding march music playing in the back. Blitzø was holding a large bouquet of blood red roses, also smiling nervously at Y/n. He ended up reaching the alter and all the wedding attendees sat down. After around an hour of the 'priest' talking, he finally got to the good part. "I, Y/n L/n, take you, Blitzø, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until afterdeath do us part." Blitzø was on the verge of tears from happiness. "I do." Blitzø stated happily. Millie was seen wiping her tears a little bit with a handkerchief, but Moxxie was basically bawling his eyes out. Blitzø and Y/n smiled. "You may now kiss the bride." Blitzø and Y/n leaned in until their lips touched. The rest of the attendees had stood up and cheered for the newly wed couple. Moxxie was still crying himself out with Millie comforting him on his side.

The after party was filled with happy faces and excited expressions. "Congrats you two! I'm so happy for you!" Charlie told her brother. Standing next to her was her wife, Vaggie. "Yep. I definitely agree. I'm surprised you even decided to settle in the first place." Vaggie jokingly told Y/n. "Haha, very funny. Life is just full of surprises, you know?" Y/n scratched the back of his head. Blitzø is seen eating some wedding cake with Moxxie and Millie. Y/n decides to join them, until he runs into a certain owl goetia. "Y/n! I-" Y/n quickly turns away in a disgusted manner and leaves Stolas. "Wait! Prince Y/n!" Stolas reaches for the demon's shoulder. "What are you doing here? Are you actually here to steal my own newly wed husband from me? Right when we just got married!?" Y/n stated angrily. "No, I actually came to... apologize to you..." Stolas gave a sad look to the newly wed. "...What?" Y/n said, a little taken aback by that. "Yes, I know I've been a terrible person in the past. I cheated on my wife, I mainly thought of only myself and my needs, and I-" "Tried to steal my current husband?" Y/n spoke up, cutting off Stolas. "...Yes...I was just hoping... would you kindly please forgive me?" Stolas replied, with a sympathic look on his face. He even gave a bow to the prince. "F-Fine..." Y/n admitted defeat, but then saw the happiest owl he had ever seen come tackling him in a hug. "Oh, thank you so much Y/n! I am truly grateful for your forgiveness!" Stolas wrapped his arms around Y/n in a tight bear hug with the biggest grin on his face. "Alright, alright, that's a little bit too much touching for comfort. It's my wedding for crying out loud." "Oh! Sorry!" Stolas chuckled awkwardly at Y/n. "And I also have a wedding present for you!" Stolas reaches behind his back, only to reveal a neatly wrapped navy blue present with white polka dots and a yellow bow attached at the top. "A gift for me?" Stolas nodded rapidly at Y/n and handed it towards him. Y/n opened the gift and revealed a whip with a ball gag and some rope. Y/n grew flushed at the sight of the items stowed in the box and immediately closed the lid. "S-Stolas!" Y/n was as red as a tomato. "Whaaaaat? I figured you two would have quite the night after this party!" Stolas giggled while stretching out the 'what', obviously teasing Y/n into having sex with Blitzø. "That's a little bit too far though!" Y/n replied at Stolas's comment. "Aren't you just tempted into pulling that dress right off his itty bitty imp skin? Knowing what kind of sick twisted fantasies that are fogging the inside of his mind?" Stolas whispered in Y/n's ear as he let out a snicker. Y/n looked over at Blitzø, Millie and Moxxie conversing. He let out a faint blush. "Touché, owl man." Y/n admitted defeat and walked away to talk with Blitzø, Moxxie, and Millie. Y/n tapped Blitzø on the shoulder. "Hey, later, could you meet me in our room? I have something major to tell you." He said bluntly. Y/n saw the pink dust brushing along Blitzø's face. "U-Uh... sure..." He blushed profusely. Moxxie and Millie looked smugly at each other. "Wow, Prince Y/n, never knew you were into that kind of stuff." They both laughed to each other as Y/n coughed while blushing in embarrassment. Blitzø, along with Y/n, blushed a dark Scarlett as well.

Blitzø was currently laying in bed, looking through his phone. They were currently visiting the Lust Ring for their honeymoon. He still had his wedding dress on as he was too lazy to take it off. Y/n was in the bathroom, as he had just finished showering. A towel around his waist. He was looking in the mirror, with his well toned body and scratches covering his figure. He let out a heavy sigh. Y/n sweat dropets touched the counter of his bathroom. He knew what he wanted. He left the bathroom with his towel round his waist, water dripping from his sides. Blitzø looked up from his phone, but then looked down suddenly in embarrassment. His face went completely red. Y/n grabbed both of his wrists and pinned him against the wall. "Y-Y/n?" Blitzø let out. "Blitzø... I need you, I really do. And even if Stolas and you have slept in the past, can you be mine? Forever?" Y/n groaned out. Blitzø's face turned red as he whispered, "O-Of course... I love you, Y/n." Y/n sighed and kissed Blitzø softly on the lips.

(🍋 Lemon Starts here🍋)
Blitzø kissed him back and gave him an entrance. Their tongues fought for dominance and pulled away for a breather. They were connected by a single string of saliva. Both panted at that. Y/n grabbed Blitzø and threw him onto the bed. He proceeded to get on top of him and continue making out with him. Blitzø let out a faint moan, completely turning on Y/n. Y/n zipped off Blitzø's dress and threw it across the room. Y/n also took off his towel and throw it away. Blitzø took a look at Y/n's member, blushing at his size. "W-Will that fit?" He stuttered out. "Let's try." Y/n shoved his member in his husband's mouth. He complied and started rubbing it. He took a small lick before putting the whole thing in his mouth again. He bobbed his head back in forth while Y/n threw his head back. "Oh god, Blitzø!" He moaned out. Y/n reached his climax before he saw Blitzø's mouth, dripping with white semen. Y/n smirked. "Looks like I don't last long, come here~" Y/n dragged Blitzø onto his lap, where he put his member in Blitzø from behind and rubbed Blitzø's member. "A-Ah~! That feels so good! Don't stop!" Y/n continued to rub faster as he also continued shoving his own member back and forth into Blitzø. Y/n smirked at his submissive husband. "I'm about to cum~!" Blitzø shouted with complete lust. Y/n suddenly stopped rubbing his member and pulled out. Blitzø had a disappointed
sour look on his face. "W-Why did you stop..?" Blitzø questioned. "Because, I want to test your stamina~" Y/n brought out the rope and ball gag from under his bed. Blitzø grew wide eyed at that. "Oh my..." Blitzø said. Y/n tied the rope around Blitzø's hands and feet and put the ball gag in his mouth. "Get ready~" Y/n shoved his member into Blitzø without warning, Blitzø letting out a large moan. He repeatedly put it in over and over as he continued this motion. "P-Please~! Fuck me harder! Make it so I can't walk anymore!" Y/n smirked in an alluring manner. "You have to beg, my love~" Y/n pulled on the rope harder. "Please! Just slam me harder!" Blitzø shouted. "Ok, if you insist~" Y/n slammed his member harder into his new husband as groans and moans were released from him. "I'm about to cum~!" Blitzø yelled with lust. "Oh god, Blitzø~!" Y/n's juices released into Blitzø as they both moaned out loud. They both collapsed on the bed as they fell into each other's arms. "Wow, that was amazing..." Blitzø gasped out. He giggled slightly as he blushed a light red hue. "Yeah, you were great." Y/n smiled. "D-Do you think we can do this more often?" Blitzø asked shyly. "Of course. I love you." Y/n pulled Blitzø into his arms as they dozed off slowly. "I love you too, N/n."

(A/n: I know what you're thinking, "WHY DID IT TAKE YOU THIS LONG TO MAKE AND RELEASE THIS?!" 1., I was very hesitant on releasing this chapter considering specific types of rules and guidelines I read (Don't worry I'm of age) and 2. I'M A LAZY DUMBASS THAT RUNS ON ONE BRAIN CELL I'M SO SORRY Doggod185. Please forgive me Hentai Gods. I can't believe my life is this pathetic by writing the literal gay Devil's Tango. I didn't do bad for my first time writing a lemon ig. Thank you for reading!)