You Want a What? (scenario)

(Requested by @Pokegirl_9)

Y/n and Blitzø had been married for a couple of decades, not to sure when to make the next move. Blitzø stopped sleeping with Stolas after he got happily married to Y/n, even if she remembers from time to time. Y/n was soon going to be crowned queen of Hell, ruling over the world they were stuck in. Blitzø would've gone from a low life, to one of Hell's most powerful demons and the husband of a soon to be queen. Life was good, until... something definitely changed about Blitzø.

Y/n was currently fixing up Blitzø, why you may ask? It all started with Y/n on the couch, going though social media. Blitzø was out and about with Millie and Moxxie, going who knows where doing who knows what.
Suddenly, she got a phone call from Millie. She answered. "Millie? What's up?" Millie chuckled nervously into the phone. "Um, could you by chance come around and pick up Blitzø? He got a bit... wasted." Millie nervously spoke as she watched her husband trying to detain Blitzø. "I was hoping this would be a peaceful evening... I'll be over in 10." Y/n spoke tiredly. "Oh, thank you Y/n! You're a life saver! Now please come quick, he's going to fight the bartender!" She hung up as the line went dead silent. Y/n sighed and called for a limo. Once she came, Millie was tending to a wounded Moxxie. "Yo, what the fuck happened in there?!" Moxxie looked up. "Well, at first it started pretty normal. Blitzø was having a couple shots being all carefree, until he was approached by a guy. The guy challenged him to a game of shots, and whoever lost had to do some type of favor for the winner. So they started, and Blitzø started to cheat. One of the other demons called him out and then it got a little out of hand..." As if on cue, a random chair had been thrown out of the window and a tire that was set a blaze came out, almost hitting Y/n. "Jesus fuck! I'll go handle this shit!" Y/n rolled up her sleeve and entered the bar. All the men inside were laughing, Blitzø was in one of their underarms. They came to halt as soon as they saw Y/n. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the little princess! It's a good thing you came in time, I was just about to tell your cheating ass husband, which I know this is not the only thing he cheats on, to do me a favor. Which was to call you." He threw a drunken Blitzø towards Y/n. Her heart ached when she thought of the times Blitzø cheated on Y/n. "Why would you call me?" Y/n picked up Blitzø. "To tell you I'm a better man for you of course~" The demon placed his hand on her cheek, pushing aside a lock of hair behind her ear. Y/n smacked his hand away. "You do realize I'm MARRIED, right?" She lifted up her hand, displaying the glistening diamond ring. The rest of the demons laughed at her, making Y/n furious. "Are you actually saying my marriage is a joke?! I'll show you who's the joke!" Y/n put down Blitzø and lunged at the demons, surprising them. There was a bit of struggle, but Y/n caught the upper hand. Moxxie and Millie were still outside, hearing the fight go down. Y/n left the building, tattered and bloody, with Blitzø in her arms. They noticed and offered her help. All she asked was for them to call her limousine.

Now back to the present. Both of them managed to arrive at the Magne castle. Blitzø stumbled out of the vehicle, still drunk. "Y/n~ Oh Y/n~ Thank you so much for saving me~ You truly are my princess~" Y/n was on just trying to help Blitzø into the room, not minding him. They finally arrived in their shared bedroom, so Y/n could try to fix up Blitzø. "Ok, whatever, Blitzy." She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "No, really. I want to have a princess... or prince." Y/n was seriously confused at this point. What did he mean by- That's when her thoughts were interrupted by the realization hitting her like a truck. She stood stone faced, still trying to process what he said. Y/n didn't even notice him petting her stomach. "Little one..." He spoke to Y/n's belly, drunkenly. "You want a kid?" Y/n asked her husband. He nodded with his eyes closed. He was definitely tired, even though Y/n did all the heavy lifting. Y/n gripped Blitzø's hand and placed it on her stomach. "A kid..." Y/n simply looked at Blitzø. She was the man she loved and wanted to spend the rest of her life with, but a kid? This was definitely out of the blue for Blitzø. What do you think?

Accept his wish
"If it's what you truly wish, than I'm ok with it." Y/n placed Blitzø's hand on her face. "Wow, really? I can have a child?" Blitzø rubbed Y/n's face affectionly. "Tell you what? After I'm done, I'm all yours for tonight..." Y/n did bite a bit more than she could chew after Blitzø pinned Y/n to the bed the next moment. "I'd much rather not wait! I can't hold back! I want you now! And you're not leaving this room until my children are implemented in your body!" He stated with hunger in his eyes as he went to kiss his wife.

Months later
She felt another kick in her stomach. 8 months pregnant is never really fun since there's nothing to do. Millie and Moxxie would come around from time to time to visit Y/n and her baby bump. It was hilarious when she had to tell her family and friends that she was serious carrying Blitzø's kid(s). Y/n was watching TV at the moment as Blitzø entered their home. Y/n ran up to him and hugged him. "You are finally home! Welcome back!" She told Blitzø. "It's good to be here again. And how are my other little Magne royals doing in there?" He asked her baby bump. And you read that right. Royals. She was having twins. That meant 3 Blitzøs were going to be running around the castle. "They are doing just fine with you around, my love." She said as Blitzø lifted his head up to face his wife. "I'm going to use the restroom if you don't mind." Y/n excused herself and left. She was washing her hand and when she noticed her water broke. "Shit..." Y/n yelled for Blitzø. "Yes cupcake- OH SHI-"

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Magne it's a healthy baby girl and a healthy baby boy."  The nurse handed the couple their children. "Oh my god... I can't believe it... our own children..." Y/n spoke as she held her baby boy. "I can't believe... we're actually parents. This is so exciting!" Blitzø said as he gazed at his newborn daughter. "Thank you, thank you so much, my little cupcake." Blitzø kissed Y/n's forehead lovingly.

Deny his wish
"I'm sorry, but that's not what I want to do." Y/n said as she removed his hand away from her stomach and looked up with a sad look. "What? Why?" Blitzø pulls back. "I simply am not fond of raising a child..." Blitzø looked down and slid off to his side of the bed. "I'm sorry Blitzø..." He lied back down and was knocked out cold. "I'm sorry, I love you, honey."

Years later
"Sweetheart? Are you home?" Y/n came home to see her husband of 50 years, watching TV. "Oh hey! You're back!" Blitzø looked behind him. "Hey, hon. How's your day been?" Blitzø kissed Y/n on the cheek as she finished her statement. "I've been fine today, but I have something I need to ask you." Blitzø raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What is it?" He said as he placed his arm around Y/n. "Are you happy with me?" Y/n asked as she looked down. "What? Why are you asking that? Of course, I love you!" He said as he stood there, shocked. "It's just... do you remember that time you got severely drunk?" "Yeah, why?" Y/n bit her nails and looked over at her husband. "I... refused to have a child with you, and you seemed upset. So, are you happy with our relationship?" Y/n looked at her with most genuine eyes Blitzø has ever seen. "Yes, I'm happy! And you do realize that having a child is not my number one priority. Having a happy and loving wife like you is all I need to be satisfied." As soon as those words came out, little tears started forming at the end of Y/n's eyes. "Seriously? Even if after I refused to have what you want?" Y/n spoke, tears in her eyes. Blitzø wiped away her tears. "Just because that's something I want, doesn't mean I'm going to leave you. Besides, I was drunk. I'm a seriously weird guy when I'm drunk." Y/n rubbed her eyes and smiled. She hugged Blitzø who hugged her back. "I love you so much, Blitzy." "I love you too, cupcake."

(A/n: I know this chapter got off topic at beginning, so I'm sorry for that. Thanks again to Pokegirl_9 for requesting this. Again, still waiting for episode 6. Send me more simple and creative requests please. Thank you for reading!