The Magne Family gives Blitzø the "Talk"

(Requested by @Rose_dracos_apple)

Lucifer-
"Look, you're a good kid and all, but I swear, if you break my little girl's heart, I will break every single bone in your body. I really don't wanna do that since you make her so happy."
"Dad, we've been together for over a decade."
"Still need to lay down some ground rules. Firstly-"

Lilith-
"My future son in law! Take care of her for me. I know you'll do good, but just don't mess this up because... *chuckles* Lucifer and I will make it rain red. Understood?"
"Y-Yes, ma'am."
"Oh, wonderful! Now, let me and Y/n go shop for her wedding dress."
"MOM!"

Charlie-
"Don't worry, she's nothing like my parents."
"Blitzø, correct? So happy to finally meet the very person who gives my sister a reason to smile brightly every day! Please don't screw this up. I don't like resorting to violence, but if it's my sister you're talking about, you won't like where it'll head."
"Geez, Alastor really did a toll on you ever since he came to the hotel."
";-;"

(A/n: Short but still an update. Hopeful it'll keep ya occupied for the time being. STILL waiting for episode 6. Please send me more creative and short/simple requests please. :) Thank you for reading! And happy late 4th of July!)