The Harvest Moon Festival

(Y/n art done by yours truly, ShlaneUzamaki1776 Check out their other art! This is Y/n's outfit in the ranch BTW)

The scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas' palace. Blitzø is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas' bed. Stolas sighs in contentment as Blitzø folds his hands behind his head. "I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon." Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag, his hands tied to the headboard with rope. "When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about. But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have like fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll." Blitzø reaches up and burns the rope off Stolas' hands with his cigarette, freeing him. "As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't what we lend out to itty bitty imps like yourself." Stolas pinches Blitzø's cheek before Blitzø shoves him away in disgust. "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Blitzø pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust. "Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been there. It's full of inbred chuckle fucks." Stolas sits up. "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..."

Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzo's crotch. "...special access." "Look I told you, we're not bodyguards, okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly. I especially don't wanna drag Y/n into this situation." Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful howl head tilt. "I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun. I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year." "Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway. I really don't want Y/n to give me the inability to walk for a week." Stolas clicks his tounge. "Aww, I'm sorry your clients will have to wait~" Blitzø chuckles and waves a dismissive hand. "Oh fuck my clients!"

Moxxie and Millie's apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie's phone lights up and an organ ringtone plays. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone sounds again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up. "What do you want, sir?" "Hey, sorry to wake you, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?" Millie sits up in excitement. "The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fucking-haw!" Moxxie sighs. "Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait, where are you calling from?" Blitzø falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. His phone bonks his head. Moxxie narrows his eyes. "Of course..."

Y/n is seen sleeping peacefully in her master bedroom inside of the Magne castle. She hears some knocking at her door. Y/n growls in annoyance at the loud banging and tells them to come in. "What the hell do you want, Carl?" Y/n responds to her butler knocking on the door.