Random Facts about Y/n

Y/n, unironically, loves forbidden fruit.

Charlie: Sis, this is your 57th apple today, are you feeling okay?

Y/n: *surrounded by apples* I'm fine, Char.

Demons marry her because of money, fame, sex, royalty, and/or power, which is why she is afraid of Blitzø leaving her.

Y/n: Do you love me?

Blitzø: It's 4:00 am.

Y/n: Soooooo is that a yes?

Y/n never adopted Loona, she was adopted before she started dating Blitzø.

Loona: Um, you are aware that you technically never adopted me, right?

Y/n: *tucking her into bed* Sh, sh, go to sleep my dear child.

Y/n's personality differs every few times.

Moxxie: How come you want to go reestablish communism in the human world now, but not before?

Y/n: Idk.

Moxxie never knew that Y/n had a crush on him at some point.

Moxxie: Y/n liked who?

Millie: Um... *sees Y/n making a slitting throat gesture* Nothing!

Y/n was at the human world when she met the Cherubs. She asked for help on how to rehabilitate demons, thus becoming friends after that.

Blitzø: How come you know much about this then your own sister?

Y/n: R-Run's in the family I guess...

Lucifer forbids Y/n going to the human world, which is why Verosika made it a threat on Y/n.

Lucifer: You are not allowed up there ever!

Y/n: Ok, boomer.

Lilith forbids Y/n into killing other demons because of Charlie's dream, but never talked about killing humans.

Lilith: Do not kill other demons, ok?

Y/n: K

(A/n: Im not too sure why I decided to make this, this just randomly popped in my head. Do you have any headcanons or suggestions on random Y/n facts? If so, tell me! I would love to hear other responses! Thank you for reading!)