"Don't Worry, I'm Here." (scenario)

(Requested by InkyPotatoeChips304 Thanks for the request!)

"Y/n!" "Y/n!" "Y/n!" Everyday, people would always bug Y/n and practically hump her leg like a chihuahua. Don't get her wrong, she's all for helping people out, sorta like her sister, but too many obstacles can stop her and make her lose her juggling balance.
Y/n went to go visit her sister, Charlie, at the hotel, as well as one of her best friends, Vaggie. Then suddenly, a bunch of fangirls and fanboys came running up to her. Did I forget to mention she used to be a famous pop star in hell? "Y/n! OMG I love your songs! Can I get an autograph?" Y/n, extremely annoyed, tried to push away from the large fan crowd. When she finally got out of the crowd, all it took was getting absolutely mobbed. She dashed through the fans and opened the doors to the hotel and shut the door behind her. Exhausted, her back slid off to the floor from the door. "Y/n! So glad you could make it! I have a couple favors for you if you don't mind!" Charlie greeted Y/n as she dusted her off. "Uh, sure...What is it?"

"I have major issues regarding the hotel staff, even with Alastor and his help, it's not enough. Could you help me with some-" Charlie was cut off by Y/n's phone buzzing. She chuckled a bit awkwardly as she excused herself. She frowned almost immediately when she saw it was Stolas calling her. "What in the holy mother of fuck could you possibly want at this time?! I'm busy here!" Y/n shouted into the phone. "Sorry to disturb you, but Octavia said she was expecting to see you today at noon." He told her into the phone. "Noon? I could've sworn it was-" She glanced at her watch and saw it was 1:56 P.M. already. "What?! I could've sworn it was literally just 10:02 earlier! Can't we reschedule or something?!" She yelled, stressfully. "Octavia has been waiting all week for this. She knows you're too busy to hang out with her like you used to. She'd be terribly upset." Y/n pulled her hair out as she went to tell Stolas. "Ugh, fine! Tell her I'll be over in 10." She hung up and ran to her sister. "Sorry, sis, I gotta go. Duty calls. Love you, bye!" Y/n said as she quickly put on her jacket, saluted Charlie, and dashed out the door. "But Y/n!" She didn't worry about that though. The crowd was still outside, waiting for Y/n. When they saw her, there was absolutely no mercy. She let her wings spread and flew as fast as she could over to the Goetia palace. She landed right in front of the entrance and knocked on the door. A sad Octavia answered the door her frown was replaced with delight in her eyes. "Y/n! Oh my god, I thought you forgot!" She hugged Y/n, smiled and then looked up at her mother figure. "Uh, are you ok? You look really tired." Octavia spoke to her. "I'm fine, I just... woke up at the wrong side of bed..." Y/n wiped her eyes and strolled along with Octavia. "So, were would you like to go first?" The taller princess asked the goetia princess. "I'm pretty hungry, so could we grab something to eat, and then go to Stylish Occult?" Octavia asked Y/n. "Of course!" As they were walking, a buzz shrieked their ears. Y/n picked up her phone and saw it was a notification for another noble meeting. 'Just great, another fuckery to fuck my day...' Y/n thought to herself. She decided to call the head noble and tell him, she was going to skip the meeting, then she remembered that him and Y/n got into a huge argument about how she kept skipping so many meetings, that she was going to get kicked off. Y/n being a major noble would limit her power over hell, and grant limitations over the Happy Hotel, giving her less authority. She would most likely lose everything. "Y/n? Are you... ok?" Octavia looked concerningly at a stressed Y/n. "U-Uh, yeah! I'm fine! How about we just go out to eat some where? Ooh, look! They're having a sale at Stylish Occult, let's go!" Y/n yanked Octavia's hand as she spoke rapidly, but Octavia stood still. "Come on, don't you wanna go to Stylish Occult?" Y/n looked over at her. "Y/n, you can go. It's obvious that there's something else far more important for you anyway. You can leave if you wish. I don’t mind at all." Octavia said with a smile. Y/n's heart warmed up by that. She planted a kiss on her forehead and grinned. "Thank you so much, Octavia." Y/n zoomed to the Noble meeting as Octavia waved goodbye. She arrived at the front door of one of the noble's meeting area. She opened the doors and saw the other nobles looking at Y/n. The head noble had some type of writing crop in his hand. "Ah, Miss Y/n, glad you could actually make it this time." He said sarcastically as put down his crop. "Shut up, Daryll. Let's get this stupid meeting over with." Y/n sat down in her chair and slumped in it. Daryll walked over to her slowly and leaned down to tower over Y/n. "Don't give such an attitude, missy. Remember, I'm the boss. You're just some hopeless little girl who begs for her mommy when she doesn't get what she asks for." He stood up as the rest of the nobles laughed their asses off. Y/n had enough though. She growled aggressively and slammed Daryll over to the wall, causing his nose to bleed. The rest of the nobles stopped laughing. He wiped up some of his blood from his nose and looked furiously over at Y/n. He clenched his fists and walked over to Y/n. "Fine. If that's how you wanna play, so be it. Men," Daryll looked at the rest of the nobles. "Bring out your weapons, there's some CLEANSING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!" Daryll said as the rest of them brought out their weapons. Y/n's claws came out from her hands. "You want me? COME AND GET ME!" She spoke before the whole thing turned into a massacre.

Y/n walked out of the burning building, tattered clothing, harmed, and bloody. "Ugh, sons of bitches." She called her limo to pick her up. Once she arrived home, her sister, Charlie, came to check up on her. "Oh my god!
I heard what happened! Are you ok?!" Charlie noticed Y/n's bloody figure. "I'm fine, seriously, you should see the rest of the guys." She walked upstairs to head to her room. "By the way, Blitzø is upstairs. He's been waiting for you all day." She shouted from downstairs. "Thanks for the heads up." Y/n shouted back at her and entered the room. She closed the door behind her back, exhausted. "Holy shit that was a rough meeting, at least I gave them what they deserved..." She smiled, satisfied in a way. She then saw her boyfriend, lying in her bed, sleeping with Y/n's f/c colored robe hugging Blitzø's figure. Y/n sighed happily and patted his head, and kissed him goodnight.

Y/n woke up to Blitzø in her arms, still sleeping. He was hugging on to Y/n's waist tightly. "Great, now I can't leave until he wakes up." She rolled over and quietly and gently removed Blitzø arms off of her. For some reason, she wasn't hungry that much and went to go look at the balcony, gazing at the citizens of hell. She felt empty and sad at the same time. She tried to keep her composure together. "Ugh, damnit, Y/n! Not this early in the morning!" She said silently to herself, trying her best to not yell right in front of Blitzø so he wouldn't wake up. "Are you ok, N/n?" Y/n saw Blitzø next to her, laying his hand on her shoulder. She finally let it all out on Blitzø's shoulder. She buried her face in the crook of his neck. "It's okay, Y/n. You don't have to keep all these feeling coiled up anymore. I love you Y/n. So much. I promise to not leave your side no matter what." "Thank you so so so much Blitzø... I love you too." She continued to cry on him and placed her hands around him.
"Don't worry, I'm here."

(A/n: o h  m y  g o d. Fuck me right in the asshole it took me fucking  c e n t u r i e s  to make this. I'm SO FUCKING SORRY INKY POTATOE CHIPS PLEASE FORGIVE FANFICTION GODS! Oof I just had a mental breakdown there too. Keep in mind, I've never had a panic attack in real life so I don't know what it's like. If someone does know, please comment cause that would be a super big help for me! I would love to know what you all think in the comments! Thank you for reading!)