The Characters Opinions on Y/n and Blitzø's Relationship

Her family

Charlie-
I love their relationship! Y/n supports mine and Vaggie's relationship so I felt it was right to do the same! It's kind of strange that she fell for an imp though. My family did meet him over dinner and he seemed like he was taking good care of Y/n, so oh well. Whatever makes my sister happy, I'm happy too. I wonder what their wedding would look like...
I wonder if they would have kids?

Lucifer-
Eh. Don't have much of an opinion on this imp boy. He seems to make my daughter feel happy and warm, so I'll let them be. I just hate how men and woman are constantly hitting on Y/n. Especially that Seviathan Von Eldritch character. I don't trust him for a second. He's just trying to get with my daughters for their royalty and I don't appreciate that.

Lilith-
My sweetie pie seemed so happy after she got with him. One day, she's feeling depressed, and then another, she's more chipper than Charlie! Makes me wonder what type of magic they put on her. Other than that, I'm on board with their relationship. I will never forget the smile that stayed on her face. It lasted 5 days! I hope he takes care of her.

Her friends/acquaintances

Vaggie-
I've met him in the past and he seems alright. A little inappropriate, but not so much to the point he's the worst match for Y/n. I learned a lot about him through Charlie. Y/n seems ok, so at least she's happy.

Angel Dust-
He's my kind of guy! The guy you would want to hang around and drink constantly until you get hungover. Y/n is always saying I should meet him and I agreed! We went to bar and Blitzø and I got so drunk, this happened. *opens phone*

https://youtu.be/HhpNhQFvb8k

In other words, they're definitely a matchmade in Hell.

Alastor-
The Charming Little Lady has quite strange tastes if she's with him. It does not affect me in the slightest, so they can live on their lives, for now.

Niffty-
They make such a cute ship! I've already designed their fan children! All 17! And I came up with a million story dynamics and reread them about 50 times! Oops! Got a little carried away there! Hehe. They're a 100% my OTP!

Husk-
To be honest, I don't really care. It's not like it's affecting me in the slightest.

Cherri Bomb-
I've never met her boyfriend before, but he's a lucky guy to have Y/n in his life. Hope he takes good care of my former princess.

Loona-
I don't really know how I really feel about my da- I mean Blitzø! Getting a girlfriend. Especially when your mo- I-I mean, you're adopted dad's girlfriend is the princess of hell.

Millie-
Having my best friend and boss date is like something from back home.  Beside that, those two are really cute together and we go on double dates all the time! They usually end with Blitzø running away and fighting from other demons trying to kill him and the rest of us staying back.

Moxxie-
It's like having two Blitzøs at work sometimes... At least Y/n can be responsible when she wants to. They are like Bonnie and Clyde in Hell. Glad they're happy together at least.

Ms. Mayberry-
When I met Y/n and Blitzø, their relationship reminded me of mine and my husband's. At least those two made up, I killed my husband. Luckily, Y/n helps with me that. I just find Blitzø irritating.

Cletus-
I can't believe she actually fell for that dreadful devil! Y/n's ok, but her boyfriend is the serious issue here.  Collin on the other hand, didn't take lightly to those two being in a relationship.

Keenie-
I'm with Cletus, Y/n is a demon I can tolerate, but Blitzø?! I don't think so. I do feel bad for Collin though. He liked her, only for him to be taken away by someone we hate.

Collin-
I was absolutely heartbroken when I found out those two were in relationship. Especially with that loathsome beast. But I can’t ruin their relationship.

Stolas-
I don't really like that those two are dating. I would prefer to have Blitzy all to myself, but if I try to do that... who knows what might happen..

Octavia-
She's like my second mom, so of course I would support their relationship, but that red dickhead is kind of the reason my family split apart in the first place. I still love Y/n like she's my mom though.

Her enemies

Martha-
Ugh! What do you think!? Not only is she friends with that girl scout cookie, her little devil friends killed my kin and my meal!

Robo Fizz-
T-That hot chick d-doesn't deserve Blitzo. M-Maybe I'll try and find a way to break them up.

Verosika-
Y/n is a girl I would want for myself, not my horse-loving son of a bitch ex. She might regret their relationship later on.

Striker-
Like hell, I think their relationship is 'cute' or whatever. I literally tried to break them up, and when that didn't work, I tried to seduce her! I'll make my plan rise with time.

Valentino-
Y/n got a divorce with me and I was immediately kicked off from becoming the future king of hell. My power would've went through the roof if she didn't call it off. I can't believe I got replaced with a lower level imp.

Vox-
I don't give a single shit about their relationship. She chose to break it off between us, so I don't care.

Sir Pentious-
As if having to deal with that teenage girl wasn't bad enough! Y/n already gets on my nerves with her getting in the way of my plans with ruling over hell.

Seviathan- I would love to marry her, she's such a fine lady~ But her father keeps getting in the way, and not to mention her annoying imp boyfriend.
If I marry Y/n, I can get more power from her! I just need to get rid of that arrogant boy toy she has.

(A/n: Oof, I did not expect to write this, but someone asked the opinions of Y/n and Blitzø's relationship from a few characters so I thought it would be fun to make all the characters. Sorry if they seem a little OOC for this chapter. If you want to know the opinion on the characters I didn't mention, let me know. Thank you for reading!)