Behavior

There was no arguing when I got home. I simply let Bran know that I had run into Paige and she had a baby. He kept apologizing and asking me questions that I didn't have the answers to. I told him we would go see Nurse G at the hospital and have her run a DNA test. After we talked he changed clothes and went straight to the gym room. He was down there for about two hours before he came up to take a shower. I was writing in my journal when he crawled into bed.

"Give me some lips. I'm going to sleep." He said lifting my face up and kissing my lips. "I love you, Cam."

"I love you too, Bran. By the way Paige emailed me and wants to meet tomorrow afternoon for the test. I talked to Nurse G and she'll be there to help set everything up."

"Okay. You're going with me right?" He asked with his eyes closed.

"No. I'm sure you can handle it." I said writing until the light was shut off. "I'm writing. That was rude."

"I'm trying to sleep." He said laughing.

"You play too much. You just make sure that you're there to have this taken care of."

"I will."

It had been seventy two hours,three days, since the test and Brandon went to pick the results up and brought them home. He was so nervous that he was pacing back and forth. He would go to open it and sit it down until I snatched it from him and opened it.

"Blah, blah, blah. Brandon when it comes to Brielle Lowry you are..." I paused being dramatic. I'm sure he knew the results because I'm sure I wouldn't have been playing if I didn't like the results.

"Will you come on?" He said frowning at me.

"You're not the father. Okay. She didn't lie. Life goes on." I kissed him and went to make dinner.

"I just had a feeling that I wasn't. I just don't understand why she was sleeping with Will and would sleep with me just to ruin our marriage." He followed me into the kitchen.

"He was sick. They all were. I just don't understand how they could- never mind. Let's not talk about that anymore." I said grabbing the cheese from the refrigerator for some homemade macaroni.

"I know. I have to go get Tink and Sunny from daycare. Please don't forget we're all having dinner tonight and then discussing Peyton's behavior."

"I know. I'm going to pray now because Jesus needs to be here if I'm dealing with Bre's mom."

He laughed and said, "Please be nice, Cam. I know how petty you can be."

"I can't help it that sometimes the spirit of pettiness just takes over." I shrugged my shoulders and seasoned the chicken so it could go into the oven.

"Seriously, the last time we met about this she kept saying we didn't deserve to have her because we killed her child."

"Did you have to call her 'Abortion Barbie Bre' to her mom?"

"No, I didn't have to, but I did. I'll try to behave, but I won't be disrespected in my own home. This is about Peyton and Peyton only."

"I understand. You behave and I'll have a special treat for you?" Brandon said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And if I act up?" I asked look at him over my shoulder and bit my lip.

"I'm sure I can think of a way to punish you." He kissed my neck and ended it with a trail of soft bites.

"Brandon, you have to go. You're going to be late picking up the girls." I used my butt to push him back.

"I'll pay for late pick up." He turned me around kissed my lips. I gently bit his lips to get him to end his attack on my lips.