All of you, forever

The entire gang was at Derrick's house for a little catch up and relaxing get together. Of course Zay had Jasmine with him and she was barely being tolerated. Any jokes we laughed at she didn't find funny or they weren't appropriate. The food was too fattening or she didn't drink the brand of the drinks we had. Yes, I told her from now on she should pack a sack lunch when we have get togethers. I got pinched for that and also for asking her if her tracks were supposed to show or if her hair was too thin for leave out. No, we still didn't get along and I was sure we never would.

"So, you ever find out who your baby daddy is, Camille?" Jasmine asked while we were in the midst of changing movies. Everyone stopped and looked from me to her.

"Here we go." Morgan said shaking her head.

"Yo. Chill." Trent said from the other side of the room. "Y'all been doing this back and forth all night. If Cam wasn't pregnant I'd just have tall fight and call it a night."

"Shut up, Trent." Derrick said and they laughed, but I wasn't done.

"You know the only reason you're even here is because Zay begged us to include you, but you are pushing it. I'm pregnant, but Lexi isn't." I smirked.

She looked over at Lex who had taken off her earrings and put her hair in a high bun. She stayed ready to fight. She didn't even care where we were or who we were with.

"Jasmine, we're girls and all, but you know I don't play and I don't discriminate. I can't even play the middle because you've been throwing low blows all night and it's been low key pissin me off for a minute." Lexi was at the edge of her seat like she was ready to pounce at any moment.

"Okay. Look, we're getting married in a few days and I love Jasmine and she loves me. If y'all can't accept her then you don't accept me. Jasmine you need to be more respectful of my friends. If you don't want to be around them that's fine. You don't have to be under me 24/7. It's just that simple because frankly I'm getting tired of this." Zay said in a calm, but very stern voice. "Anybody got anything to say? Speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Good. Push play." Brandon said when no one opened their mouths to say anything.

"I'm still objecting at the wedding." I said under my breath, but Morgan heard me and pinched my thigh, laughing.

"Behave." She whispered and I pouted as I rubbed my thigh.

It was officially wedding day and I was really not ready to deal with bridezilla, but on the other hand I was ready to be done with her. I rolled my pregnant self out of bed and headed to the shower. It took me a minute because I had been dealing with Braxton hicks for a few weeks. I was ready for this baby to come for a lot of reasons. I could've done a prenatal DNA test, but I was scared of what the outcome was going to be. I know eventually it has to be done, but I still didn't want my marriage to Brandon to end. I had to face the music it didn't matter what time what playing.

When I arrived at the church everything was going as planned. Morgan and Lex were there to help me since they opted to not be apart of the wedding. The rest of Allured staff were running around getting things done. I was impressed that they had gotten so much done without me. I guess they remember how I was during my last pregnancy that they didn't want me to work as hard.

"It's actually beautiful." I said walking around looking at the decor.

"Thanks." Lex and Morgan said together making me laugh.

"And what did y'all do? Supervise?" I asked holding my stomach.

"You know it. They kept calling us Mini Camilles." Lex told me ushering me to a seat to sit down.