Stories aren't stories *imagine*

Ages :

Y/N: 16 yrs
Jungkook : 22 yrs
Jimin : 24 yrs
Taehyung : 24yrs
Hoseok : 25 yrs
Namjoon : 25 yrs
Yoongi : 26 yrs
Jin : 27 yrs.

××××

⚠️ Mentions of rape ⚠️

××××

Y/N'S POV-

I was sitting in my room, scrolling through my iPad when I came across this post someone had written. I read it and I swear I could feel my eyes burning with warm tears. I read it again. Then again. The words didn't change. But my perception did.

With a flinch in the atmosphere the door opened and revealed a tired Kookie. I looked at him, he heaved a deep sigh and just flopped on the bed in front of me. He opened his arms, telling me that he wants cuddles. I shook my head and continued reading the post one last time, trying to get a grasp of why people think how they think.

"Wait a minute" Kookie voiced, "is this my same Y/N that I know for years and who loves cuddles?"

"Go away" I mumbled while holding my iPad tightly.

"Hey" he sits up and spoke, "is anything wrong honey?" He asked softly.

I couldn't gather much words and courage to say anything. So I just switched off the iPad and kept it away. He used his hand to gently make me look at him, as I was staring down all this time.

"What happened? Who do I need to fight for making my baby sad hmm?" He said, as an attempt to make me smile. It didn't work though. I just rubbed my eyes and laid down. Jungkookie did the same, he laid beside me and hugged from behind as he pressed a soft kiss near my ear.

"You can talk to me whenever you're comfortable" he whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes, mentally thanking him.

Later that evening I was sitting with my Oppas. A movie was being played in the big TV screen in the front which nobody was really watching. I gulped the saliva forming in my mouth and looked around.

They all looked up from whatever they were doing to see who turned off the TV. It was me. I kept the remote back on the table and looked down.

"I have somethin' to talk about" I said in an unsure voice.

"Yes?" Jimin oppa said.

Jungkookie was sitting beside me and nodded encouragingly.

"Don't say anything, just listen okay?"

They nodded and waited for me to speak,

"A teacher was telling a story to a group of students, that there was a girl sitting in a room alone. She wasn't wearing her shirt, and she fell asleep like that. A guy —who was passing by— saw her and quietly entered the room. She got raped that day." I said, with tears brimming in my eyes again as I said it.

"The teacher waited for the students to say something or to put their ideas as in what they think. Nobody spoke for a while, so one boy did. He said, the girl asked for it. And said who told her to sit topless. Then the others joined him, agreeing that he was right."

"The teacher heard all of them, then told them that- that the girl who fell asleep topless was a five year old kid." I said, and a tear dropped my eye, "No one dared to say anything then."  

A/N'S POV-

The boys felt their heart being crushed. They knew it wasn't the first time that something like this had happened in the world. There are tons and tons of other stories where even little kids get raped by grown ass men, let alone the teen girls and women.

They looked away, some trying to blink away the tears, some trying to figure what to say and some just thinking how wrong everything has become.

You stood up from your seat and went near Jimin who was just looking down very consumed in his thoughts. You hugged him and closed your eyes. Jimin glanced at the others then looked down again, gently hugging you back.

"Everyone is like- like that?" You asked.

"Why can't all the men be like you?"

"She was five, she didn't ask for it did she? Nobody asks for it right?"

"What if- What if I face someone like that? What am I gonna do?"

"You'll keep me safe right?"

"I didn't know that's how the world works..."

—————

A/N-

Yes I'm ending it like this.

I want to answer those questions. But I think it'll be better if you answer that on your own for yourself.

I'm not gonna lie. I cried while writing this. I read a post somewhere, and... Idk I just thought I should write it down. So all of you are aware that fairy tales are NOT true. And also there's a reason I used the 1st person POV up there

I hate spoiling it like this, but just wait for a few more chapters. Then you'll understand I'm saying.

Guys, when you answer these questions that Y/N asked. Please comment it here. Let the others read, let them see it and let them know that Girls are not just about make up and pretty dresses. Being a girl is beyond what words can describe. 🌼

I won't tell you to vote in this chapter (that's your wish). But please do comment. 💜