Part: 18

A/N POV --

"hyung, where's Y/N?" Jungkook asked as he noticed his sister wasn't around.

You would usually be awake before him and be excited to wake him up by various ways.

"Ah she's sleeping and don't wake her up." Jimin said.

"Why? Is she sick?" Tae asked concerned.

"No, she's not sick." Jimin said chuckling at the two younger ones being so concerned for their sister.
"She couldn't sleep because of a nightmare."

"Really? Is she okay?" Jin asked, worry written all over his face while the others nodded wanting to know the answer.

"Yeah, she's fine. But she was scared and crying. It took a lot of effort to calm her down." Jimin answered and sighed.

"Okay" Jungkook said and nodded along with Tae as they understood.

"Does she get nightmares often?" Yoongi asked.

Before answering to that, Jimin and  Jungkook shared quick glances. Ofcourse they knew what to say. They've been with her all the time and seen her struggling.

"Yeah, but its been a while." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded and joined in "hmm... The last time, I remember, was when she was 13. Mom and dad said that they would take her with them, away from us. They had to leave due to business reasons."

"Yeah, and she didn't wanted to go. She cried for several hours that day." Jungkook said, a sad smile appearing on his face as he remembered that time.

"Hey, its okay. Don't worry." Jin said in a soft tone trying to comfort the younger ones.

They decided not to dig any deeper into the topic and made the atmosphere less tensed. Jin went back to cooking, and to everyone's surprise, today Yoongi decided to help. So the two MasterChefs cooked while others just continued their random stuff.

As the boys were minding their own business ie. Jin and Yoongi cooking, Namjoon and Hoseok on their phones and Tae and Kook playing videogames.. Jimin decided to check on you.

He went upstairs and towards his room where you were sleeping. He opened the door slowly, not wanting to wake you up. A small chuckle escaped his mouth as he saw you sitting up, rubbing your eyes. To his eyes, you were looking adorable and so precious that anyone would want to protect you from the world.

"Good morning baby" he said with a smile plastered on his face as he walked closer to the bed.

"Mmm Morninngg..." You nodded and mumbled slowly, still half asleep.

Jimin stood next to you and gently stroked your hair back. You shifted a little from your place, making space for your brother to sit down. He sat down next to you as you patted the empty space.
Just as he was sitting comfortably you instantly layed on his lap and closed your eyes. 

"What time is it?" You asked.

"Its almost 10" he answered. One of his hands were softly stroking your hair and the other one was placed on your back. "You can get up if you want. The others are already awake and waiting downstairs."

"Everyone?" You asked.

"Yes everyone" He said. He slowly lifted your chin, making you look at him "except this little cupcake" he said while placing a light peck on your nose. You giggled and scrunched your nose up which made him laugh at your cuteness.

Jimin left and you went to carry out your morning routine. After getting ready or basically after wearing one of the most comfortable hoodies of Jimin, you headed downstairs.