Part 37

Y/N POV--

  This day has finally come. After a month of my sufferings, this day has come. I'm here with Yoongi oppa and Jimin oppa, in the hospital to remove my cast. I wanted Jin oppa and Hobi oppa and Joonie oppa an- in short I wanted everyone to come with me. But they couldn't.

"How long?" I asked. The doctor, who was doing his work looked at me with a smile and then at my oppas.

"Just a few minutes." He said. I nodded. He removed the cast and asked me to move my arm slowly. "Does it hurt?"
I shook my head and mumbled a small 'no'.

The doctor nodded and went to sit on the chair behind his desk. I got off the bed I was sitting on.

"Don't move your arm too much for now. You can start by doing gentle exercises and gradually taking up from there. But for now, avoid any unnecessary movement and don't lift heavy obj-..." He said.

I heard him half way, but didn't really pay attention. Jimin and Yoongi oppa are better at listening stuff. Specially when we go to a doctor, we don't have to pay attention, its our elders who have to listen to the doctor carefully. We just have to sit there. I've been on Earth for quite a long time now. But whenever we visit a doctor. And he asks me what's wrong, I look at Jimin oppa and wait for him tell the doctor what's wrong with me.

Jimin oppa patted on my shoulder, I looked at him as he mouthed 'lets go'. I nodded and stood up. We walked down the hallway and exited building, entering the parking area.

"What happened Y/N? Are you not happy to remove the cast?" Yoongi oppa asked, while buckling the seat belt.

I shook my head in response, "I'm happy, its just that my hand feels weird without it now." Both of them chuckled.

We drove off, the way to our house is like half an hour from the hospital. That's long. Yoongi oppa was driving, Jimin oppa sat next to him on the passenger seat and I was on the back.
But I wanted to sit in the front..

I pulled out my phone, just going through random stuff. That's when I came across something... Gross...

"Eww!!" I shrieked, pulling a disgusted face. Jimin oppa turned to look at me, while Yoongi oppa glanced through the rear view mirror.

"What?" Jimin oppa asked.

"That!" I pointed at my phone, "Its gross!"

Jimin picked up my phone. He frowned when he saw the picture. He was observing it carefully, with squinted eyes.

"What is it?" Yoongi oppa asked. Jimin oppa gave a 'what the hell?' look after seeing the picture and showed to Yoongi oppa. The car stopped with a screeching sound as he slammed the breaks suddenly.

"What the fuck is that!?" Yoongi oppa half yelled, taking the phone from Jiminie.

It was actually a picture of Jungkookie oppa. He looked nice. I mean too nice for anyone who has a crush on him. The problem wasn't that Kookie looked nice. The problem was, the girl in the picture. She was seen kissing him hungrily. Like lterally eating his face. She was wearing a short dress, I don't care what color. My poor brother. What have I seen... Ewww... My poor eyes.

I felt my stomach churn, churn like I'm going down a giant roller coaster upside down. And thanks to my fast reflexes I didn't throw up inside the car. I could feel Jimin oppa holding my hair as I vomit in the middle of nowhere. Just try to guess how much that picture was disgusting, that it made me throw up. Oppa rubbed my back as I panted out of tiredness. Yoongi oppa got me a bottle of water after I was done.