Part 65

Is this the day to update? I totally forgot, am I on time?😅
But hey! You cannot blame me, I was studying...😔 Anyways, it doesn't matter if its been 3 days or not, I'm putting it up! Woohooo!

___

"Oppa please!!!" You whined holding Jimin's hand.

"Not now princess, we'll go there some other time" he said, trying to convince you.

"I will sit there quietly and won't do anything. Its been years since I visited there!" You said. Jimin sighed and glanced at Jin and Yoongi, who gave a small nod.

"Fine" he said, making you squeal in happiness.

"Yess! I love you so much!" You said and hugged him tightly. He nodded and patted your back.

"Go and get ready" he said, "we'll be leaving in half an hour." You nodded and ran upstairs to your room.

"Wow" Jungkook came down, "what is she so excited for?" He asked.

"She's going to the office with me today." Jimin replied.

"And you're taking her?" The younger asked. Jimin sighed and nodded. "You're done working then" Jungkook laughed.

"Yeah? Then why don't you help me and take her out?" Jimin said.

"Nah, Daniel got a girlfriend and he's wild. Our Y/N won't enjoy the view of them literally tearing each other's face apart" Jungkook laughed.

"and what about you?" Jin asked.

"What about me?" Jungkook said a little confused.

"when are you planning on getting a girlfriend?" Yoongi said on behave of Jin.

"I'm fine the way I am" Jungkook said. The three older ones exchanged glances and laughed. "What?" Jungkook asked confused. "God! If this is again about that night then please stop! I don't like talking about it!" He said dramatically, making the others laugh.

"C'mon, its fine" Jimin said.

"What's fine?" You asked walking down with your shoes and jacket in your hands. Yoongi and Jin chuckled seeing your excited self.

"Nothing, your brother was said he wants a girlfriend." Yoongi said. You frowned and glanced at Jimin, who shook his head and pointed at Jungkook.

"Oh hormones" you mumbled and nodded. The three boys bursted out laughing at your little comment, leaving Jungkook to go all red in embarrassment.

"Shut Up" Jungkook said.

"what?" You glanced at him from beside Jimin while you were busy wearing your shoes. "Did I something? Nope, not at all." You grinned and shook your head.

"Aish!" He muttered something which you couldn't understand.

You gasped and turned to Jimin, "he's cursing!" You pointed at Jungkook.

"I didn't" He said looking back at you.

"You did! You said 'Aish Sh- something" you stated.

"you're cursing now" Jungkook said.

"No! I didn't even say it, you did."

"Say what?"

"Aish Shibal-" you gasped on realizing what Jungkook just made you say. He smirked and crossed his arms on his chest.

"Who cursed now?" He asked smugly. You glared at him.

"Fuc-" You said.

"Y/N" Jimin warned, "No"