Part 60

...

Jimin rushed inside followed by Yoongi. Jin and the other three were sitting on the couch with worry evident in their eyes and body language.

"Where is she?" Jimin asked.

"In her room. Jungkook is there." Namjoon answered. Jimin nodded and jogged upstairs. He saw you hugging Jungkook, even though you weren't really visible because of Jungkook's big, muscular figure in front of you. You opened your eyes and looked at Jimin. He was quick to come and embrace you tightly.

"Oppa..." You cried, in your now, hoarse voice.

"Shh I'm here now, don't worry" he spoke softly. Jungkook sighed in relief, finally Jimin was here. Jimin looked at him and patted his head, mouthing 'good job'. Jungkook just looked down. Yoongi came in with the others, causing you to flinch.

"Nooo! Go away!" You screamed, grabbing a peice of broken glass, you threw it near their feet. Yoongi stepped back and gave Jin a questioning look. They didn't get hurt but you did. Jimin held your hand and removed the peice of glass. Again the blood slowly started flowing. You stared at your hand and wiped it on the carpet harshly. Tears began to come out again. You were tired now. Too tired.

"Go away..." You whispered one last time. Then turned your head towards Jimin, not looking anywhere again. Yoongi looked at Jin and told them to come out with him.

"I'm tired..." Your voice was hardly audible.

"Hyung why is she doing like that?" Taehyung asked.

"...she's scared" Yoongi said in an airy voice, thinking about how fragile you looked.

"From u-us?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi shook his head,

"From anyone who's not her brother." Yoongi said. Jin seemed to be in thoughts,

"We didn't notice it earlier Namjoon! That's why she was quiet when it was Jungkook talking." He said. Namjoon nodded as he remembered.

"Right..." Hoseok said.

Jimin carried you to his room. Your room wasn't in the state where anyone would want to stay. Jungkook followed behind the older brother like he always did. He was holding your hand tightly, stopping the blood. Tears about to fall, but holding them in, because if he cries then you'd cry too.

Jimin sat you in the bathroom, on the closed toilet, and shifted to get the first aid kit and a few towels. He took the handheld shower and brought your hand closer to wash away the blood. You saw the blood slowly mixing with water and fading away. The process was over soon, making you frown and look at Jimin. He gently wiped your palm with the towel, you winced and took your hand back.

"Its alright, it won't hurt once we're done." Jimin said, taking your hand again. He applied the ointment (or whatever Idk), while Jungkook washed his hands.

Jimin checked you, making sure your palm was all where you were hurt. You looked down at your hand and then at your shirt, it was stained with blood at a few places.

"Koo" you called slowly.

"Hmm?" Jungkook looked at you.

"Can you get me another shirt?" You asked. He nodded and brought one of Jimin's hoodies, that he knew you love.

"Should've waited" you said staring at your hand. "Wipe it" you said to Jimin. He shook his head and took the shirt from Jungkook. He walked to his closet and brought a half sleeved shirt. He helped you take off your t-shirt and wear his new one.