Part: 6

You and your two brothers were standing quietly, wearing all black. It was your parents' funeral. Memories flooded through your heads. Remembering all the good days you guys spent together. Each event was still fresh somewhere in your mind and heart. Even though your parents didn't spent much time with you still you loved them....they were your parents afterall. You only loved them because they were your parents. If they weren't your parents you would never love them...or even like them. They always had work ahead of their children. But whatever it was, you were family.

You were staring at space recalling everything. You were physically there but mentally and emotionally you weren't...or you couldn't be.
Soon the ceremony got over and it was time for you three to go home.

(On the way back home)

Jimin POV --

I glanced at Jungkook, my hands still gripping the steering wheel. He was staring outside, looking quite lost. Then I glanced at Y/N, she was sleeping at the back seat - peacefully and innocently.
I sighed and focused my eyes back on the road. It wasn't a busy road, there were just few other vehicles visible.

As I saw her sleeping, I remembered about her getting bullied in school. I didn't see any bruise lately... How can I even see... She wears long sleeved tops or hoodies. I wonder if she told Jungkook about it or not. I decided to ask him if he knows that guy and also to take care of her.

"Jungkook-ah ?" I called him

"Hmm ?" He responded looking at me.

"Do you know any guy named Max in your school ?" I asked him

He nodded and said "Yeah, he's in my class." He paused there for a moment and then continued "and I know he bullies Y/N/N..."

"You know??" I frowned

"Yeah, she told me the other day" he explained and I nodded.

"So, now that you know....please take care of her. Make sure she is fine at school." I said to him looking him directly in his eyes.

He nodded "Don't worry hyung, I will."

I smiled at him which he returned.

Times Skip -- (next day)

Jungkook POV --

"Y/N-ah wake up" I said knocking at her door. "Get up now or you'll get late for school." I entered.

"Hmm... Just 5 minutes more" she said in a sleepy voice while raising her hand towards me, showing five.

"C'mon, when will you grow up?" I said smiling as I went to sit near her.
As soon as I sat on the bed, she quickly put her head on my lap and hugged my hand.

"Stay like this for awhile..." She said with her eyes still closed. Her cuteness made me chuckle while I stroked her hair gently.
It was all silent in the room. My Y/N was sleeping with her head on my lap and I was looking at her sleeping figure, when suddenly the door shot open.

"Hey, what are yo-"
It was Jimin. "Uh, Y/N aren't you getting up?" He asked.

Y/N just shook her head.

"Why princess?" He said softly while heading close to us.

"I'm tired from yesterday..." She replied again in a tired and sleepy voice.

Jimin didn't question her any further and allowed her to stay at home. She really must be tired.

Me and Jimin made our way to the kitchen...we are not staying at home.

After having our breakfast I left for my school.

Y/N POV --

I was laying on my bed, covering myself properly with the blanket. I felt a little cold. I thought the temperature of the AC was too low, and it was low. But I didn't bother myself to find the remote of the AC, my body was hurting and I was feeling extremely exhausted.
I pulled the blanket up till my head. Suddenly I heard the door opening.

"Y/N-ah, I'm leaving for college. There's food for you in the kitchen.... Don't forget to eat." Jimin said.
I didn't hear the closing sound of the door. So, I assume he was waiting for an 'okay'.
I removed the blanket from my face and said "Okay" while looking at him.

He smiled at me and said "Bye princess"
Then he left.
I pulled up the blanket again covering myself. I thought it would help, but unfortunately it didn't. I started shivering now. So I decided to take a warm shower and wear something thick.

In the evening --

"I slept the whole day?" I thought to myself while looking at the clock at my bed side table. It was 5:34 pm. I got out of the bed and grabbed my phone to recheck the time. And it was really 5:34 pm....well, 5:35 now. I didn't eat the whole day but still I wasn't hungry. My body ached. I went towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I opened the fridge and took a water bottle, poured the water in a glass and gulped it down my throat. Just then I heard the front door opening.

"Y/N/N, I'm home" he said "Where are you?"

"In the kitchen." I replied. By the way, he's a little late today.
Soon the footsteps were audible towards where I was- kitchen.

"Hey, you kn-" Jimin was telling me something but he stopped out of the blue. His happy face turned into a confused yet serious one. I wonder what he saw. I turned around to figure out if there was something behind me....but there wasn't. I looked at him bewildered while raising my one eyebrow.
He then increased his pace and quickly approached me.

"Why do you look so pale???? Are you okay?? You look tired????" He bombarded me with questions.

"Yeah...uh I'm just having a headache." I replied him.

"Are you sure its just a headache?" He questioned in a concerned voice while touching my forehead. "Y/N-ah, baby you're burning. You have fever." He said, panicking this time.

"Did you eat anything?? Did you take medicine??? How long have been feeling  like this??" He said dragging me to my room.

"You ask too many questions. Is this how you treat a sick person?" I asked as I was getting tired already.

"Okay okay. Tell me did you eat anything?" He asked calming down a bit.

"Uhm, No" I said slowly.

He looked at me, more like glared at me. "Are you serious?? You haven't eaten anything since yesterday!" He snapped at me.

"But I just woke up...." I tried explaining to him. But I guess it didn't work.
"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll eat." I said in a low tone while pouting a little.
He sighed and said "okay, wait here I'll get you something to eat and then you can take the medicines."
I nodded and he went out of my room.

After, like, 10 minutes he came back with a tray of food and a few medicines. I ate the food and then took the medicines, because if I didn't, my Jimin oppa would probably force me to.
"You should take rest now." He said as he patted my head.

"Can you stay here?" I asked him softly making him smile. He nodded and climbed onto the bed next to me. I quickly moved close to him and rested my head on his chest, then drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------