Part 44

....

Y/N POV---

"Please...?" I said, hoping they will listen to me.

"No princess, please understand its for your own good." Joonie oppa said. I sighed and sat back on the couch.

"Why don't you guys get it? Its not doing any good to me!" I said. "Please...pull me out of school."

Jin and Joonie oppa sighed and stopped whatever they were doing to look at me. The others weren't home. I thought I'd convince the oppas one by one to pull me out of school. I really don't wanna go there. Until now I had no other choice than to attend school, but now that the oppas know, I do have a choice and I'm not giving up on my only chance to get away from that hell hole.

"Okay listen," Jin oppa said, "we'll talk about it when everybody's home. The matter is closed for now."

"Wha-"

"Get it?"

"....okay"

*****A WEEK LATER******

Nothing. That's what they did. They didn't listen to me. I told them school was the reason I became like this, but they don't understand. I'm questioning my decision of telling them, barely anything has changed, just that they talk to me more often, take care of me and make sure I'm okay. I'm thankful for that but school is getting out of hand. I feel like I can't handle it.

My exams started yesterday. The first one, geography, was horrible. And today was maths. The teacher started distributing the sheets, I rubbed my palms on my jeans to wipe the sweat. I chewed on lower lip while trying to remember all the formulas that Jimin and Joonie oppa had taught me. The teacher gave me a sheet and the question paper. I gulped the heavy lump forming in my throat and took my pen.

After a terrible three hours exam, I left the room heading straight to the parking area where Jungkook would be waiting for me. I haven't talked to Jake and Clay in the past few days. Jake was busy with his football practice and Clay had his cousins to look after, after school. I saw Jungkook waving at me. He stood properly, removing the support that he was taking from the car. I waved back, forcing a smile.

"How was your day?" He asked cheerfully.

"Good" I answered, opening the car door for me to enter. He hopped in the driver's seat from the other side as I kept my bag behind and sat comfortably.

"Y/N!! Wait!"

Me and Jungkook looked out and saw a girl running towards us. I sighed, and opened the door.

"What?" I said, without showing any emotion.

"Hello I'm Jessica, I'm n-"

"What do you want?" I asked cutting her off. She stared at me for a while, irritating me even more, I sighed and said, "Do you need anything other than telling your name?"

"Uh actually I was thinking if you could help me with my history notes, I asked t-." She said, smiling at me. Weird.

"History notes right?" I said, making her nod, "Okay. Now bye." I said, closing the door

"Thank you Y/N, Emily said you'd refuse to help m-"

"You know what. I changed my mind, go and find someone else who'd love to be nice with crackheads." I said and slammed the door shut.

"What?" I said, when I noticed Jungkook staring at me, "Are you gonna drive? Or I have to walk back home?"

He sighed and ignited the engine, we made it out to the main road when he decided to speak.