Part: 28

A/N POV --

Its your third day in Busan. And tomorrow is your birthday. You were walking around the house yesterday and found the store room. Because it you didn't wanted to go there alone, as you thought there'd be spiders, so you decided to take someone who's brave with you.

And right now you are standing in front of the store room with Tae and Jungkook. They're not scared of spiders or roches.

"Shall I open the door?" Tae asked.

You nodded and Jungkook gave a 'why are making it such a big deal?' look to both of you. You just shrugged it, what else can you do?

"Okay! Let's go!" Tae said and opened the door.

"Where's the light switch?" You asked as it was dark inside.

"How am I suppose to know that?" Jungkook retorted.

"Why did I even bring you here?" You mumbled "Tae oppa did you find the switch?"

"Not ye- oh wait Yes I found it." He informed.

"Thank god I asked you to come along. Kookie won't be much help I assume." You said, giving a look to Jungkook.

Tae laughed and high fived you.

The room was now bright. Not too bright though. Since there was only one yellowish bulb.

"There's a lot of stuff here.." you said looking amazed.

"Yeah. Mom and Dad stored many things here." Jungkook told.

You nodded while continueing to look around for something nice.

"Hey what's this?" Tae asked pointing to a board like thing.

"Oh its still here?" Jungkook and walked closer to the board.

He turned it around after dusting it a little bit. It was painting of a house. 'Jungkook' was written on the right corner in smudgy handwriting.

"You painted this?" You asked your brother.

"Yeah when I was 14." He said.

"It looks amazing." Tae complimented.

"Hmm. I wanted us to live in this type of house. Mom said it was beautiful and it would great to have a house like that." Jungkook said. His gaze was fixed at the painting.
"That's why we bought that his in Seoul. A big house, bigger than this." A small smile made its way to Jungkook's lips as he remembered the old time.

"Why is your name smudged?" You asked.

"Because of you." He answered, earning a confused look from you. He chuckled and said "you wanted me to write your name. But when I said no and wrote my name, you smudged it with your hand."

"Oh sorry." You said while grinning.

The three of you carried on looking at different things, untill something caught your eye. A box... For some reason it was drawing your attention.

You looked at the box with your head tilted a little to your left. And again, the curious little bean inside you jumped out. 'I need to see what's in there!' you thought.

"Oppa" you called "can you please get that box down?"

"Which box?" Tae asked while Jungkook didn't bother look at the box.

"That one!" You pointed up at the rack.

"Ah okay." He said and grabbed the box, bringing down.

After dusting the box and making sure it was it clean enough to be held, you read the letters on top of it.

"Moments?" You blurted out.