Valentine's Day *imagine*

Ages:
Y/N: 16 yrs
Jungkook: 23 yrs
Jimin: 25 yrs

×××××

You sighed watching your two friends discuss their plans. Its really weird when your two best friends start dating each other. And its even more weird when Valentine's Day is around the corner.

"-yeah so we'll meet there. Its all set!" Chloe squealed clapping her hands. Jaxon smiled and patted her head. She leaned in and pecked his cheek.

"You're so cute" he chuckled and shook his head. You rolled your eyes and decided to stand up.

"Y/N, where are you going?" He asked.

"Uh to the library" you replied, picking up your trash to throw it away, "and don't wait for me after class. I'll go with my brother today." you said.

"Okay" Chloe chimed and stood up as well. She hugged you, a force of habit, and said "Bye. See you on... I don't know when?"

"Tuesday" you said while laughing. Jaxon smiled and slightly hugged you from the side. You left after that walking in the hallway. For some reason, all you saw were couples. Juniors, seniors, people, but couples. That's it.

A frustrated sigh heaved out of your lips as you harshly pulled the locker door open. You took your books for the next class and walked to the library wanting to study a little bit. The fact that your brothers were protective of you was very much clear inside your head. It wasn't a big deal till a few weeks back. But when Chloe and Jaxon started dating, you realized how alone you've become. They have each other, always talking sweetly and flirting. And its actually annoying at times.

The library was mostly empty. The librarian was there, as usual, behind her big brown desk. The school nerd was there, with a bundle of books stacked one on top of the other beside the one she was reading. And a- cute couple?

"Seriously?" You breathed out and took the farthest spot from them.

"Excuse me?" someone said. You closed your eyes and inhaled deeply to keep yourself from bursting due to frustration.

"Yes?" You said with a sarcastic smile.

"Uhm can you tell me where I can get the literature books?" The boy asked.

"Sure" you said and pointed at the shelf a few feet away, "its written over there." You said.

"Oh okay" he nodded looking in that direction then turned to you with a smile, "Thanks. I'm Denis by the way, I'm new here." He said.

"Oh well, I'm Y/N and I'm not new." you said, feeling a little sorry for acting rude. Now that you look at him properly, he was actually kinda good looking. Sharp features, dark brown eyes, not-so thin lips. All in all, he looked quite attractive. Maybe a little more to you 'cause you really wanted a date for Valentine's.

"Nice to meet you Y/N" he smiled, so you smiled back. "Can I sit here? If you don't mind..." He asked nervously after getting the book.

"Oh of course" you said and gestured him to sit.

You talked for a while and you could tell he was a nice guy. You came to know that he was an year above you. His dad works in a multinational company and gets transferred at different places. This time the place happened to be Seoul. After talking for a bit more, he revealed that he had a girlfriend with whom he broke up just a week ago. Wow.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Denis asked.

"Well, no" you said, "My brothers don't allow me"

Soon the bell rang and you were heading to your class, leaving the Denis guy there as he said he has a free period. Yours was math. You just sat on your seat doing whatever questions the teacher told, and hoping it would get over soon. On glancing on your left, you found Jaxon and Chloe still clinging to each other. Ugh.