Part: 24

"Excuse me?" Jimin said gaining attention from one of the officers.

"Yes how may I help you?" The person asked.

"I would like to meet Officer Choi. I'm Jeon Jimin." He stated

"Ofcourse come this way." The person said as he lead them to somewhere.

Soon they stopped in front of a glass door of an office 'Senior Officer Choi.' it read.

"Please" the person extended his hand opening the door for the boys to enter.

"Thank you" Namjoon said.

...

"You must be Mr.Jeon?" Officer Choi asked.

"Yes I am. Now would you tell me what exactly happened?" Jimin questioned getting straight to the point.

"Sure! But please have a seat first" Choi exclaimed "bring the boys!" He ordered the two men standing in the corner next to the door.

They nodded and left.

After, what seemed like 2 minutes, the men came back with Jungkook and two other boys with him.

They looked like a mess. The boys kept their eyes on the floor.
Jungkook didn't make any eye contact with his hyungs. He couldn't even look up due to guilt. He knew he did wrong and his hyungs would be disappointed in him.

"So, you see Mr. Jimin these boys were caught drunk driving on the highway. Your brother was the one driving since it was his car. And when my officers tried to bring them here and fine them, he tried to bribe them and using violence." Choi explained

Jimin and the other two with him were taken aback by what they heard. Jimin didn't wanted to believe it. Jimin looked at Jungkook with a questioning look, but Jungkook still had his head hanging low.

"We.....really don't expect something like this from him." Yoongi said calmly shooting a glare at the youngest. "But we're extremely sorry for what happened."

Yoongi was definitely mad at Jungkook's behavior. Jimin was too. He didn't raise him like that, neither did their parents.

After some legal procedures they were allowed to take Jungkook home. But his car was ceased and needed a few more transactions.

Jimin and Yoongi were angry at him. But were relieved at same time that he was fine. The car ride was silent. Jimin and Yoongi occasionally exchanged glances but didn't bother to speak. Jungkook just kept his head low feeling guilty. Namjoon wanted to ease the atmosphere but didn't know how.

Finally Jungkook decided to break the silence....

"H-hyung...I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to do something like this." He said stuttering.

He knew what he did wasn't acceptable but one thing was sure. He would do anything to make his hyungs forgive him.

"Hyung please I-"

"Save it Jungkook. We'll talk once we're home." Jimin said in a stern voice as Yoongi nodded approving of what Jimin said.

Jungkook had tears forming in his eyes.

'how can you be so stupid?'

'you've let your hyungs down!'

'you're pathetic!'

These were thoughts echoing through his head when suddenly he remembered something...."Y/N" he unconsciously whispered.

"Oh you remember! Well for your information she was crying her eyes out. She was worried for you. She was scared that she'll lose you. But you...." Yoongi scoffed while throwing daggers at Jungkook.