Part 67

___

According to what Jimin told you, Yoongi's office should be here. You stopped at your place. Right when you assumed that you were lost, your eyes found a door with 'Min Yoongi' written on it. You sighed in relief and walked there.

You knocked on the door and entered when you heard him say, "Come in".

"Oh Y/N, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Appa" you said. He chuckled and gestured you to take a seat. You shook your head and stood next to his seat, watching what he was doing. You held your cup in front of his face, "want some?"

"Thank you princess, but you can have it." He said.

"No taste it. Its nice" you said and made him take a sip. He nodded analyzing the taste.

"Its good" he said.

"When will you get free from work?" You asked, leaning on him as you sat on the armrest of the chair.

"When do you want me to get free?" Be asked back.

"Uhm right now" you said.

"Okay" he said and closed his laptop, then looked at you. You smiled widely and gave him a side hug. You kept your empty cup away and pointed at the computer,

"Let's play" you said.

"There aren't any games in that" Yoongi told you. You nodded subtly and thought of something else.

"what now?" You asked.

"Have you seen the conference room?" He asked.

"Not from inside" you said, "Seoyong Unnie just showed me where it is."

"The one on the top floor?" He asked. You shook your head. "Let's go then, its nice."

___

Yoongi opened the door for you to get in first and followed after you. It was huge. There was a big screen on the front and a loooong table with chairs placed consequently. There were big glass windows on one side of the room, making the whole room light up with natural lighting.

"Sit" Yoongi said and turned on the screen.

"I will sit there" You said pointing at the black executive chair on the head of the table. Yoongi chuckled and nodded.

"There's Disney plus ?" You asked.

"There's everything" He said and gave you an iPad. "Use this" . You nodded.

"Are you going somewhere?" You asked.

"Not now. But I will, after a while." He said and took a seat near you. You nodded. "What will you watch?" He asked.

"Uhm Peter Pan!" You said after thinking for a bit. Its been a while since you watched that. Yoongi chuckled and nodded.

You sat on the chair comfortably enjoying the movie while Yoongi was busy on his phone. He quietly snapped a picture of you laughing at something the character had did, and posted it on the group chat with the rest of the boys.

Hoseok: Aw! uwu

Namjoon: she's adorable. Is it in the conference room tho?

Yoongi: yeah. She's watching peter pan XD

Taehyung: Can I join?

Yoongi: Nope. Stay where you are. She's enjoying it here now.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

"Kookie?" You said and peeked in his room.

"Hmm?" He responded not looking up from the book in his hand. You stepped in and closed the door behind you. You sat on the bed facing him. On noticing your gaze at him, he sighed and lifted his head to look at you.