Part 33

..

Taehyung POV--

"Yahh!! Go to the left!!"

"No no he's lying! Go to your right oppa!"

"Nooo left! Y/N stop confusing him"

"I'm not c-"

"Aish! Stop both of you! I know what to do!"

"Oh yeah? How? You're blind folded!" Y/N laughed.

"I'm using my subconscious to see" I said.

"Sub what?" Y/N said.

"Subconscious"

"Oh I heard something else" she said.

"What did you hear?" I asked taking off my blind fold.

"Something that doesn't make sense." She said. "But anyways, let's pla- Why did you take off your blind fold?!"

Jungkook fell back due to laughing too hard.

"Ah let's stop, my stomach hurts now." He says wiping the tears formed from laughing so much. Yeah we've been playing and laughing for more than half an hour now.

"Noooo!!" She whines again, this time extending her arms towards Jungkook.

"Aish! you're enjoying this too much, aren't you?" He says holding her hands.

"Koo!!!" She said in her baby voice to tease him before erupting into laughters with me and Jungkook.

We all become quiet when we hear a phone ringing.

"Whose phone is that?" Kook asks looking around him for the phone.

"Mine?" I say as I grab my phone, "who changed the ringtone?" I ask.

Y/N giggles while shaking her head.

"Who's it?" Kook asks, getting up from the floor and sitting beside me on the couch.

"Jimin" I say and then answer the call,

"Ayo! Jimin-ssi!" I say making the two grin.

The hyungs had some work, so they had to go. Well, not all of them had work. Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung had. Jimin and Hobi hyung went the mall and maybe some other places too, because they were bored at home. Jungkook, Y/N and I decided to stay back.

"Ok. Wait." I held the phone at a distance, as I put it on speaker so Jungkook and Y/N can listen too. But before I speak again, Jungkook mouths 'let's prank them' to me. Y/N jumps on her place while nodding in excitement. I do an okay sign and continue,

"Hmm, Jungkook's listening." I say and wait for Jimin to continue speaking.

"Kook, brown or black?" He asks.

"Timbs? Black!" Jungkook chimes.

"Okay, where's Y/N? She needs anything?" Jimin asks.

"Uh I... I don't think she needs anything." Jungkook says stuttering, making it sound like he's lying.

"Okay. But where is she?" Jimin asks. Of course he can't stay without hearing her voice in for a minute. And its been almost the whole day since they left.

"Uh Jimin-ah, how long will take to come back?" I ask almost immediately after he asked about Y/N again.

"About an hour." He answered. "Why do you guys keep stuttering like that? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah everything is...fine." I say. Y/N covers her mouth with her hand to prevent any sound of laughing.

"Tae, something's wrong. What happened? Where's Y/N?" He says seriously.