Part 40

....

Jimin POV--

Three days. Its been three days to that night, and Y/N still didn't talk to all of us well. I took her phone, she goes to school with Jungkook and comes back without uttering a word. She isn't mad, I can tell. She knew did wrong and she was fine with being grounded thing. Jungkook was distorted, because of her behaviour. We couldn't convince him that it wasn't his fault. But the truth was, deep down somewhere we all knew she was scared and alarmed of her actions around us, specially Jungkook.

She was the most comfortable with me, she'd let me touch her and no one else. I saw her flinch when Jungkook and Taehyung walked past her to the hall. They noticed too. I hated seeing her like that. Yoongi hyung was also fine. She'd talk to him and let him help her around with stuff.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?" I looked at her, averting my eyes from the TV screen.

"How do I do this?" She asked pointing at a question in her book. I leaned forward to take a proper look.

"Just find the value of 't' first and then differentiate the whole thing with respect to 'x'." I said.

"I did, I'm getting the wrong answer." She said.

"Lemme see." I took the notebook and a pen and checked what she was doing wrong. "Ah, look, you missed one step and that's a plus sign here." I circled it and handed the notebook back to her.

"You're a genius!" She said smiling widely at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

After a few moments I heard her sigh. She slouched back and crossed her arms while staring at the book with a pout. Then she turned to me.

"I don't get it" she said shaking her head.

"You want me to explain it?" I asked.

"That'd be nice." She said and sat next to me with her book and giving me the notebook.

I continued to help her and explain the concepts to her. She nodded occasionally and responded when I asked a question, to see if she's really getting it or not. 16 year olds are hard to deal with, specially when studying. She'd get distracted easily. I turned the TV off, and she looked at me with a 'why?' face.

"You need to focus on this." I said, she sighed but nodded.

"Let's take a break." She said. I nodded, making her smile. Its been three hours of her continuously studying.

....

"Princess, you done with your homework?" Yoongi hyung asked. Y/N nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Jimin oppa helped me."

"That's great."

"Uh-huh, let's go I'm hungry."

We nodded and headed to the kitchen. Jungkook and Taehyung had gone out with some of their friends. They were stressed, and couldn't stand being at home when Y/N wasn't really talking to them. So Yoongi hyung suggested that they should go out and fresh air.

"You need to eat the carrots too." I said.

Y/N, who was sneakily trying to remove the carrots from her plate looked at me. I gave her a knowing look. She's the child of our house. She just flashed a smile at me.

"I'm eating" she said, picking up the smallest peice. Yoongi hyung chuckled.

"W-Where's Tae oppa and Jungkook oppa?" She asked. I smiled, at her. she doesn't like it either not talking to Jungkook.