Part 57

...

"Y/N!!!" Jake and Clay exclaimed together and tackled you in a tight hug. You chuckled and hugged them back.

"Where were you idiot? Do know how much we were scared? I thought you'd die!" Jake said.

"Yeah he's right. Don't ever do something like that. You know when Jungkook hyung called us asking where you were, we were really worried. I thought somebody kidnapped you?" Clay added.

"I'm sorry" You said, "I was being stupid. I shouldn't have done that."

"If you face a problem you can always talk to us Y/N, we're your friends, we'll be there for you." Jake said. You smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm really sorry. I promise it'll never happen again." You said.

"You better keep that promise, or we'll burn in hell together." Clay said, making you laugh.

"Alright alright." You said. "Let's go to the class now."

--

"No Jungkook isn't home" You said, "come in."

Jake and Clay followed you inside. You looked around to see if any of your oppas were home. On finding nobody, you gestured them to follow you up to your room. Only if you knew Taehyung was there and watching you with an amused expression. You had skipped the last class with Jake and Clay, not to play though. You had to complete your classwork of the last five days.

Jake and Clay plopped on your bed, Jake said he'd do your history notes and Clay would do Geography. The rest you said you can do on your own.

"Y/N aren't you hungry?" Jake said.

"I was going to say that" You said.

"Telepathy!" You three cheered, then laughed.

"Okay what do you want?" You asked.

"Anything that's edible" Clay said.

"Let's go and see in the kitchen." You said, standing up and motioning your hand telling them to come along.

You gasped loudly, placing your hand near your heart, when you saw Taehyung sitting and eating on the dining table. You thought nobody was at home. Jake and Clay gulped, exchanging glances. The three of you internally prayed for Jungkook to not be home.

"Well hello Princess" Taehyung said, smiling at you. You forced a smile and nodded.

"H-hello..." You said, "since when are you here?" You asked.

"Long enough" he said and stood up, fixing his eyes on Jake and Clay. "You three should be at school isn't it?" He asked.

"The teacher didn't come!"

"She was sick!"

"The school dismissed early!"

You, Jake and Clay glared at each other for not saying the same thing. Taehyung sighed,

"At least you should've thought of a common excuse" he said.

"We skipped because I had to complete my work and also we...thought of preparing for the..."

"Singing contest!" Clay said. oh right there's a singing contest. You virtually praised him for remembering that at such a nice timing.

"A singing contest?" Taehyung asked. You nodded.

"Yeah, there's a contest for people who can sing. For the last two years Jungkook has been the winner. We can sing solo or in groups, or whatever." You explained.