Part 53

...

Next Day--

You wiped your tears harshly, and were trying hard to keep your voice at the minimum. You grabbed a bag, stuffing a few clothes which caught your eye first. Your phone was kept on the nightstand, you glanced at it but decided not to take it with you. Zipping your jacket up and covering half of your face with the hood, you hung the bag on your back and opened the window.

12:17 am, you peeked down, remembering how Clay taught you to climb down from there. You looked back one last time at your room, the pictures of brothers and you hung on the wall. All smiley faces and beautiful moments flashed in your head. Then their words echoed,

No, I'll be staying at a hotel. I'm not going anywhere.

I feel bad for her.

Don't, its for her own good.

She's too dependent on us.

You turned and climbed on the window sill. Then placed your foot at places like you did the very first time with Clay. Once you were down, the real problem arose. Where to go now? Jake's apartment wasn't an option, your brothers will find you there. You started walking towards the main road. It was dark obviously, and empty, which is also very obvious at this time of the night.

After walking on the streets for about an hour, you felt your surroundings finally look different. It wasn't like the neighborhood where you live. It didn't look like a residential area at all. There were shops and small stalls along side the road. What scared you was the presence of pubs there.

You looked around and spotted a café, which was surprisingly open. Fishing your right hand in your jeans pocket, you checked for the money. You didn't take their black card, just your allowance and your piggy bank money. You found some change and entered the café. The lady smiled warmly, to which you responded with a small bow.

"What can I get you?" She asked.

"Uh..." You thought for a while, but couldn't think of any kind of coffee or drink. Jimin and Jungkook always knew what you wanted.

"Its okay, take your time." The lady said.

You nodded and sat on one of empty tables. There was no one in the café except for you, which at certain level made you a bit relaxed. The lady occasionally glanced at you, it wasn't an everyday thing to have a young girl come to a café with a bag, in the middle of the night.

You counted the money in your piggy bank, and nodded, mentally adding up the whole amount with the little in your pocket. After being satisfied and knowing that it should last for at least three days, you looked at the counter lady. She smiled and walked up to your table.

"Did you decide your order?" She asked.

"Um yeah, a cappuccino please." You said. She nodded,

"Anything else?" She asked. You shook your head, reminding yourself that you need to spend money carefully. She said some formal line which you assumed she says to every customer and didn't pay attention to it.

You stared out of the window, thinking where you should go from here and what you should do now. Running away from home was easy, but staying away from home is hard, you realised. But there's noway you're going back. You thought they loved you, however it turns out they were just good at pretending.

'How can anyone be so good at acting?' you thought. All those hugs, all those kisses, all those promises, everything was a part of their acting?
Every time Jimin said 'I love you more princess' he was faking it?
When Yoongi said 'you are not using us' he was lying?
When Jungkook said 'I will be there with you' he didn't mean it?