Part 35

...

Y/N POV--

"Uh-huh, I like Kimchi fried rice." I nodded while stuffing the rice in my mouth.

The table was unusually quiet. They've never been this quiet ever. I woke up in the morning, and everything seemed pretty normal. Except that Kookie and Tae oppa stayed in their room. When they came out for lunch, Yoongi and Jimin oppa didn't talk to them. They're ignoring their babies? That's hard to digest. Kookie and Tae oppa are their spoiled children.

I sighed and decided to do something about it.

"Oww" I placed my hand on my head.

"What happened?" Jimin oppa quickly turned to me with a worried face. I continued my act.

"Oppa it hurts... My head.." I say, while whimpering.

"I told you take the medicine. You don't listen to me." Oppa said while slowly removing my hand from my head. "I'll get the medicines. And you will take it. Okay?"

I pouted and shook my head, "Not medicines please!!!"

He looked over to Yoongi oppa.

"You need to take the medicines, princess. It will help you." Yoongi oppa said.

"Noo.." I said, "I know what will help me."

The oppas gave me a confused look,

"What?"

"If you and Yoongi oppa forgive Kookie and Tae oppa, my head will stop hurting."

I saw Jin, Namjoon and Hobi oppa chuckle while Jimin and Yoongi oppa shook their heads.

"Finish your food." Jimin oppa said.

"Okay...you want my head to keep hurting... Fine then." I sighed dramatically, "don't blame me if die because it hurts pretty bad."

They didn't say anything and continued eating. They're so stubborn!!! Geez!!!

"Ow!! My heart is hurting too now!!! Jinnie oppa!!" I say dramatically, trying hard not to laugh.

"wae?" He said.

"These two don't care about me. I'm going to die. Will you please prepare a nice speech and a sad song for my funeral?"

"Uh sure..." He said. Namjoon and Hobi oppa started laughing. "These two are real idiots. They act like little kids sometimes." Jin oppa said shaking his head.

Kookie and Tae oppa came out from their room. They didn't even eat. Jin oppa told them to come but they said they don't have an apetite. They're acting like this cuz their two hyungs are not talking to them. Its getting out of hand now.

"Oppa!!" I whinned, gaining their attention.

"Hmm?" Tae oppa said, looking at me.

"I'm getting a heart attack." I said.

"Uh that's your head baby." Jungkook said with a small snicker, but that didn't last long when he saw Yoongi oppa eyeing them.

"Oh I'm getting a...brain stoke?" Is that what its called?

"Mhm." Tae oppa nodded.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Because there's so much tension. Like its crushing me!!! C'mon just make up now. I don't like it!!" I said with a pout.

I noticed Jimin oppa and Yoongi oppa exchange glances. I hope they stop this.

"Come and eat." Yoongi oppa said.