Part: 2

"Y/N you are under-aged, you know what that means?" Jimin Oppa said as he continued to scold me. "You are not allowed to drink or do any other irrelevant stuff!"

"I know, but I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't even know it was an alcoholic drink" I said defending myself.

He sighed then faced Jungkook, who was sitting on the couch giggling and enjoying the scene of me getting scolded.

"And you? Why did you even take her to the party?"

Jungkook choked on his saliva by the sudden question to him. I saw how he was struggling to find an answer. He glanced at me and now it was my time to smirk.

"I- hyung, she kept on bothering me and pleading me to let her go..." He managed to say.

Jimin Oppa stared at him with a disbelieving look. He took one last glance at me, as I was saying sorry to him and walked out of the room

———

Here we are, cleaning the house. That's the punishment, Oppa gave us.

"Can you move? I need to clean the table" I said in a stern voice.

"Why are you being like this? You're not the only one doing this cleaning thing."Jungkookie said annoyed

"So? We're stuck here like this because of you!"

"Oh really, says the one who pleaded me to go to the party and get drunk!"

"You are older than me right? You were supposed to take care of me and not getting me into trouble!"

Jungkook was going to say something again but we heard someone clear their throat probably to get our attention.

"Can you two not fight and just clean?" Our elder brother said giving us an annoyed look —more like an angry look.
We nodded and continued cleaning, this time quietly.

--------------------------------------------

Time Skip --- (few weeks later)

Jungkook POV --

Me and Jimin and were at home playing videogames. Y/N said she's going with her friends for group study. I wonder what kind of group study they're doing.
She doesn't listen to us sometimes. She's stubborn.

I remember when mom and dad were leaving, they said they want to take Y/N with them. She loves them but me and hyung will always be her first choice. We've been by her side all the time, when mom and dad weren't there.

Y/Nie even cried, she said she don't wanna leave us. That day is still fresh in my head. She cried in my arms, while Jimin was talking to mom and dad.
Back then I was 16, hyung was 18 and Y/N was 12.

I kept assuring her that no one will take her away from us. Its like we raised her. The amount of love we have for her is beyond calculation.

I was snapped back to reality by the sound of phone ringing. Hyung's phone.
He answered the call, it was mom.

"Hello mom."

"Y-yes..."

"Okay, what really?"

He sounded happy and excited. I wonder what mom told him.

"Okay bye"

"What is it?" I asked as soon as he kept his phone.

"Mom and dad are coming back!" He said in one breath.

My eyes widened "really?!" And a smile crept on my face.

He nodded "Y/N would happy to hear this"

"Yeah, when are they coming?

"Day after tomorrow" he replied

Then we heard the creaking sound of door, suggesting that someone came in.
Soon I saw her coming towards us. She flopped on the couch next to me and closed her eyes. I can tell she's tired.

"How was the group study?" Hyung asked

"Boaring" she muttered. We chuckled and I patted her head.

"Hmm Wee then, we should really lift our princess's mood don't we?" He said. She glanced at us, giving a questioning look.

"There's something we need to tell you." I said with a smile on my face.

"That is?" She asked tiredly. I put my hands on her shoulders, making her face me and Jimin.

"Mom and dad are coming home!"

"Really? Are you kidding me?!" Her eyes widened.

I shook my head "No. They are coming really!"

"When?" She squealed not looking tired anymore.

"Day after tomorrow"

She started jumping around like a little kid then hugged me and hyung, making us chuckle. She sure is a baby.

"Okay, who's hungry? 'cause I am." Jimin asked us.

"Me!" Y/N and I said in unision.
We looked at each other and giggled.

"C'mon then, lets go and eat." He said.
We followed him towards the kitchen.

--------------------------------------

Vote pls! 💜💜

I love you all. Thank you for reading.