Part 54

A/N- I know its not the day to update but since we've 5K. I thought I should just put up one chapter.

So here you go. Enjoy 🤗💜

———

Four days. You've been away from home for four days. And you didn't like it a bit. There was nobody to hug you when you sleep. Nobody to tell you to finish eating before doing anything else. Nobody to protect you from some people's dirty gaze. You never knew four days could be so long. But you were slowly getting used to it, thinking it was where you had to live now.

Aera was by your side. She got you a job of the cashier in the café with her, which you were thankful for. She didn't ask you about your family again after that night. Maybe she believed your lie. She even got you a rented room in the building where she lived. It wasn't that nice but sufficient to live in when you have limited amount of money.

For all you had known Aera till now, you concluded that she was sweet and caring. Her boyfriend too. They both helped you with your daily needs. Yesterday when, Aera had to go for her evening shift in the café, she had called Eunwo, her boyfriend to stay at home with you. Because she said this area wasn't nice and you shouldn't be alone in the apartment. Eunwo is a nice guy, he's older than Aera and has goofy nature, which is what you loved about him.

You had small shifts in the café, they were mostly with Aera. On Saturdays, She had long evening shifts while you had an off. On Sundays, that means today, she has a night shift. And you are supposed to stay with her and help her.

It wasn't like you were having the best time of your young life there, but still it wasn't that bad, if you ignore the pub thing near the place, rest was okay. One reason Eunwo had to come over for you, was because some people from the pub had spotted you as a newbie, and Aera knew it wasn't a good thing. You were too young for all that filth happening inside the pub. In these four days, Aera and Eunwo had came to know that you were too innocent to acknowledge those dirty people.

"Unnie?" You said, walking out of the room.

"Oh Y/N you're up?"

"Oppa? When did you come?" You asked, Eunwo. He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"A few minutes ago. Your unnie is making dinner for us, go and get ready, so we can go to café." He said.

"You're going too?" You asked smiling widely at him. He nodded.

"You two come and eat!" Aera said from the kitchen.

"Coming!" Eunwo said.

"I'll eat first, I'm hungry." You said.

"Alright, let's go!" He said, throwing his arm around you.

......

"Yes, Thank you."

"What did they say hyung?" The youngest boy asked.

"They're trying." Jimin said, looking down.

"Trying? How in the world are they trying if they can't find a 16 year old girl?!" Jungkook shouted. For four days, they've been hearing the same thing.

Jimin looked at him, he was also frustrated but shouting wasn't going to help. They had contacted your friends, the very first day. Though couldn't find a thing about you. He had thought you'd come back, however when you didn't come, they decided to inform the police. They were going places to look for you, praying you were doing fine.

"Jimin I thi-"

Taehyung was interrupted by Jimin's phone ringing. He answered quickly on seeing it was from the Police Station.