Lost *imagine*

*REQUESTED*

Ages :-

Y/N : 3 yrs
Jungkook :  19 yrs
Jimin : 22 yrs
Taehyung : 22 yrs
Namjoon : 23 yrs
Hoseok : 23 yrs
Yoongi : 24 yrs
SeokJin : 25 yrs

(I'm sorry about the ages, but we needed mature people here.)

×××××

Y/N is paternal half sister of Jimin and Jungkook, which means that they have the same father but different mother. The boys' mother and their father had a mutual separation after which the man found and married another woman who gave birth to Y/N.
Both the the brothers love their sister dearly. She lives with them since she was 20 months old, as their Dad and her mom died in a plane crash.

×××××

Jimin exhaled deeply and sat on the bed, staring at the little girl. After half an hour of struggle of what Y/N wants to wear today, he was finally successfully in getting her dressed. The toddler was throwing tantrums and kept whining putting her dresses away. Jimin had had a hard time convincing the kid that she can't go out only wearing her underwear.

"Oppa" Y/N said shaking his hand, as she stood between his legs. Jimin nodded and hummed in response. "Peepee." She said trying to pull her skirt.

Jimin closed his eyes and sighed deeply, "Come" he said, remembering how he asked Y/N at least a dozen times if she wants to use the toilet before getting ready. But she didn't took any interest in it that time. He unbuttoned her skirt and took her to the bathroom.

Once Y/N was done with her business, she looked up at Jimin and gave him a thumbs up, "Done" making him laugh.

"That's good." He said and made her wear her clothes again, before heading out.

Y/N held her brother's hand and walked down the stairs towards the living room where the rest of the boys were waiting. Letting a happy laugh, Y/N ran towards the couch letting Jimin take his time and come slowly.

Jungkook grinned widely and instantly leaned forward, lifting Y/N up and making her sit on his lap. The boys internally squealed on seeing how cute she looked.

"Wow, my princess looks so pretty." Jungkook said and pinched her cheeks.

"Pwincess" she smiled happily and clapped her hands.

"Of course, Y/N is the Princess." He said, "and you know what Princesses do?"

Y/N nodded and and said, "Kissy" before quickly going in to peck Jungkook's lips. The boy closed his eyes and his head lowered while he tried not to laugh. The other guys chuckled seeing the baby sister staring happily at her brother.

"Alright, let's go now shall we?" Namjoon asked. The boys nodded headed out of the house.

They seated themselves in the black seven seater SUV and drove off towards their destination which was a zoo. Y/N sat quietly with Jimin, occasionally looking here and there. She turned around, standing on her knees with Jimin's support while facing him. Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok were at the back. She looked at them and leaned forward on Jimin, who adjusted her position and supported her weight by keeping his hand on her back.