Part 43 ⚠️

...continued...

You nodded and stood up, taking their hands as a gesture to follow you. You opened the door and went to your room. They followed you quietly, wanting to see what you have to tell them. You opened the bathroom door and crouched down in front of the cabinet below the sink, finding something. You suddenly remembered you won't find the razor there, so you stood up and for the first time from the evening, you looked at the mirror.

You pointed at the mirror, with fresh tears forming in your eyes which you quickly wipe because you don't wanna lose. You don't wanna feel. Jimin looked at Yoongi, his eyes were moistened with warm tears as he saw his sister, fighting from herself.

"She" you started, "I hate her. She says I'm using you. Everybody thinks I'm using you guys. I'm not u-using you... I just need you with me. They don't understand." You said shaking your head with the last statement. "They said I'm fat and ugly. I know I am, but they don't- don't have to remind me again and again. I hate this. She said you don't like me, and you'll send me away. Please don't make me away from you..p-please.

"A-And, I don't know how, I started hurting myself." You said, choking on your tears as you watched your trembling hands. "I wanted to stop. But I- I couldn't, she said I deserve it..the pain."

Jimin was on the verge of braking into tears, listening to you. Jungkook and Taehyung were already crying as tears flowed down their cheeks. Yoongi just stared at you with soft eyes, interpreting each and every word that was leaving your mouth. He understood what you were trying to say while pointing at the mirror. It was a war of you with you.

"I don't wanna be like this oppa." You whimpered, wiping your hands on your clothes as you cried. "Ple-please, do something.."

Jimin hugged you before you could lose your balance. The tears he had been holding all this time, left his eyes. He was crying too seeing you in so much pain and suffering alone.

"Shh, I got you." He whispered, holding you tightly. He sat himself on the bed and you on his lap, sideways.

"You're not fat and you're not ugly. You're my princess, the prettiest princess. You're beautiful, so don't listen to whatever the others have to say. It doesn't matter, to me and your oppas, you will always be our beautiful Y/N. And you're not selfish, you're not using us. We are with you because we love each other and we're family. Families are meant to be together, they do things for each other because they love each other and trust each other, not because one member wants to use the other one." Jimin said and kissed your head.

"Whosoever told you" Yoongi added, "that you're using us is jealous of you, because they don't have such strong bonding with their families." He said. "Don't listen to them, people talk useless things so they can get you on your lowest point. You don't wanna let that happen right?

You shook your head, while looking down. Jimin wiped your tears and kissed your nose.

"You're perfect in every way we could ask for. For your oppas, you're everything. Don't look down at yourself. You need to know that you are the one whose opinion truly matters for you, let alone the others. You need to learn how to accept yourself and love yourself for who you are, not what you wanna be or wish to be." Yoongi said.

"You are the most beautiful thing happened to us and if you start thinking bad about yourself then how are we supposed to be a happy family? You're important Y/N. We need you as much as you need us. So don't think that you're using us because you can't use the person you love, and you love your oppas, don't you?" Jimin said, smiling softly.

You nodded and mumbled against his neck. "I love you very very very much"

"I'm very sorry baby, you had to go through all of this alone." He said, "Now that you told us, I promise it'll get better. We'll help you with everything we ca-"