Part 34

Taehyung POV--

I slammed the front the door as I entered the house. After leaving Y/N at the basement, as me and Kook had planned. I went out so it won't look weird.

"Tae!" I heard the hyungs rush towards me. Oh Kookie already did his work. Its my turn now.

"Where have you been? Why were you not answering our calls?"

"We were worried!"

"And where's Y/N? Is she with you?"

They bombarded at me like that. I shook my head and kept a straight face.

"I don't know. She wasn't with me."

"What do you mean she wasn't with you? She left too right?" Kook exclaimed worriedly. Acting well I see.

"Oh now you care!?" I raised my voice at him.

"Don't start again" he gritted out.

"What? Aren't you at fault? Telling your own sister 'the hell away'!?" I said. He glared at me.

"You were the one who started it!" He retorted, "Don't you dare blame it on me!"

"Yeah? and yo-"

"Shut up both of you!"

We turned our heads, Yoongi hyung looked pissed. Not good.

"Both of you dumbshits, listen to me very carefully." He said sternly while maintaining a death glare, "If I see Y/N hurt and a single tear in her eyes. You two" he pointed at us, "I'll make sure you regret it."

"I hope she's fine" I heard Jin hyung mumble to himself.

I think we should end this now. I looked at Jungkook just to find him already looking at me. And by the look he has, I don't think we should stop this yet. Okay, let's continue.

I scoffed and headed upstairs carrying the act.

"Where do you think you're going?" Namjoon hyung said, he sounded angry.

"Where does it look like I'm going?" I talked back with sarcasm in my tone. I don't mean it hyung, I swear!

Yoongi hyung glared at me, "you better drop that attitude while talking with your elders." He warned me. I looked down, before lifting my head again and cracking it.

"And you're not going anywhere." He added. I sighed and walked back to where I stood earlier.

"Goddamn It Jungkook can you stop!" I shouted, making some of the boys flinch.

"Oh so now our majesty, Kim Taehyung is having a problem huh? Well too bad, you deserve it." Jungkook smirked.

"You li-"

"I swear to god both of you stop right now! Or I won't hesitate to throw you out of the house!" Yoongi hyung yelled.

"Damnit she's not answering!" Jimin threw his phone on the couch out of frustration.

"Jimin rela-"

"Wait!" Hobi hyung said, "do you hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what? You must be missing her so much that you started hearing things" I mumbled. I don't hear anything and I don't think the others do too.

"Shut up before I kick you out." Yoongi hyung said.

"Listen carefully. Its.." Hobi hyung said tilting his head in a particular angle in which he thinks he can hear better. Weird.

"Right. Its so...muffled?" Jin hyung said.

"Where's it from?" Hobi hyung asked.

"I don't know." Jin hyung shrugged. Of course you don't.