Part: 20

Guys I have a request. Please do comment and vote, so I know you who's reading is not a walking dead. Pls. 💜💜

××××××

JUNGKOOK POV --

Y/N got Jimin hyung's permission for going to the party. I just hope she doesn't get drunk like last time.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

"Jungkookie!??.....kookie!!?.......kook-ah?"

"Yes?" I shouted back from the living room.

"Oh you're here!" Tae said "do you wanna play with me and Y/N?"

"Ofcourse!" I said and sprinted up from the couch, heading to the gaming room.

"Yo Jungkookie!" Y/N lifted her right hand in the air, doing a subtle wave.

"Jungkookie?" I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yess!! Jungkookie!" She said. This time emphasising more on my name. Tae giggled while putting the game.

"What happened to oppa?" I asked as I sat next to her.

"Why should I call you oppa when I'm older than you?" She said while smiling sheepishly.

"Aish You-" I was going to tickle her but Tae interrupted me.

"Guys its starting!" He said.

"I'll let you go this time" I said, narrowing my gaze at her. She just grinned at me.

"Okay JUNGKOOKIE!"  She said.

...

"Yess!!! I won again!" I cheered while flinging my arms in the air in victory.

This was my third victory and their third defeat. I'm a legend at this!!

"Something is wrong with the game!" Y/N exclaimed.

"I know right? How can he win it every time we play? Something is definitely not right!" Tae supported Y/N.

"The game is absolutely fine. Just admit it that you two are losers!" I said and started laughing at their faces. Y/N sat there with a pout and Tae with a confused expression.

After putting everything in place, we  came back to the living room where Yoongi, Jimin and Jin were sitting.
Y/N still couldn't get over the fact that she lost three times. She was still sulking and the hyungs noticed it.

"What happened to my baby?" Jin hyung said, pulling Y/N to sit next to him.

"Nothing. She just can't admit that she's a loser." I said instead of her. She glared at me and mouthed 'shut up cheater!'

"Loser?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah we were playing this game and Jungkook won three times continuously. Can you believe it?" Tae said

"Hmm, so they both concluded that I was cheating or something is wrong with the game. But the truth is they are horrible players." I said with a smirk.

"Oppa! Tell him to shut up." Y/N whinned. This time Jimin hyung decided to speak.

"Have I mentioned about the box of chocolates that I bought?" He asked while looking at Y/N.

"No! Where is it??" She asked desperately.

"Maybe in your room?" He suggested.

After hearing this, Y/N quickly stood up and went to her room. After like ten seconds, she came back squealing happily with a box of chocolates in her hand. Me and the hyungs chuckled at her. I should have let her win the game. That smile of hers is worth the universe.