Part: 5

Y/N POV --

"Kookie?... Oppa?" I called out for Jungkook as I couldn't find him anywhere in the house. Not only him, Mom, dad and Jimin oppa were also not at home.

"Why did they leave me alone?" I Mumbled while pouting.

I took my phone to see if there's any missed call or message. And there is..... A message from Jungkook. I clicked on it and read the message.

"Y/N/N, I'm sorry I left you at home like that...but it was urgent. Stay at home cuz you're not going to school today. I'll try to come back soon."

What could be so urgent that he had to leave at night? I wondered, but then shrugged it.
I was happy I won't have to go to school today. An unexpected holiday....yoohooooo!!!!

.....But....Why????......They never did this before

I started texting Jungkook

"Where are you?" And waited for a reply.

*Bzz bzz*

I looked at my phone, Jungkook replied.

"I'm at the hospital."

"Why at the hospital???"

"Um...because Mom, Dad and
Jimin are here."

"WHY!???? And which
Hospital?"

"They got into an accident...
I'm at XXXX hospital."

"WHAT!!!!??????
Wait, I'm coming there"

"No Y/N, don't come here"

"Y/N???"

"No...Y/N????"

*****

I immediately put on my shoes and straight away went to the hospital with fear written all over my face.
My eyes getting more and more teary as I got closer to my destination.

The driver pulled the car in front of the hospital.
"Miss, we're here." He said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yeah? Okay thank you."

A/N POV --

"Yeah? Okay thank you." You said and rushed towards the hospital. Your forehead getting more sweaty due to so much stress and fear.....fear of loosing everything. This fear was atleast ten thousand times more than the fear you felt when Max and his friends were ganging up on you.

You soon reached the floor where your family was. The receptionist told you when you asked about them.

You looked around in order to find your brother, Jungkook.
And there he was, sitting all alone at a bench. Your eyes soften on seeing him like that. The Jungkook you used to know, the Jungkook who always used to cheer you when you were sad, the Jungkook who used to make little mistakes and make a fuss of it, the Jungkook who used to sulk like a child for his banana milk...........your brother, you knew for 16 years....was no longer there. It looked like someone sucked all the energy out of him.

You slowly went near him and placed your hand on his shoulder, gently.

"Kookie...?" You said slowly.