Recap

I know I've been inactive for months and some of you might have forgotten where we left off so I'm doing this small recap.

The following are where we left off:

- Since he left the hospital after slitting his wrist, Abel has been cold to his mother. He neither calls nor visits her.

- Lucky was drugged and almost raped by Bola, Kelechi and Nero. Best was trapped in the bathroom en suite, hearing the crime about to take place.

- Reacting to Best's cries for help he heard from the next room, Abel intervened but couldn't apprehend the culprits as they ran off.

- Lucky suffered a small seizure and has no memory of anything about the day including her kiss earlier with Best on the dance floor. The following day, she ignored all her friends who tried to reach her especially Best. But Isabel and Naomi payed her a visit.

- Lucky and Abel are back together - this was provoked by Fabian's advice to her.

- Lucky now knows and has decided to keep the secret about his paternity role in Bisola's pregnancy.

- Abel tried to convince Lucky to report the rape attempt by Bola and his cronies but she vehemently refused in order not to stir up drama with her family especially her father.

- Abel planned to punish the perpetrators on his own but realized he wasn't the only one with a thirst for revenge when TJ purposely arrived early in school on Monday to discuss his findings with him.

- Best arrived in school much later that same day and was about to approach Lucky when he spotted Bola and his cronies in school. Best went bonkers and went ambushed the trio successfully until Ebimo intervened to neutralize him, helping his beloved friends.

- Abel and TJ were prevented from carrying out their plans on this same group because they were busy confronting Ernest, the boy who had been tasked with drugging Lucky on the day of the incident. But a call from Bassey tells them Best unknowingly shared the same idea and they rush to help.

- Lucky intervened to stop the hits on Best, earning a shove from Bola. Abel arrived and caught this, this aggravated him into beating Bola unconscious. The rest of the group was neutralized by TJ, Bassey and Tobore who decided to help his friends out since he was also at the party and heard about the rape attempt from Bassey his best friend.

- As punishment, Best was striped of his post as Social prefect and is currently serving a two weeks suspension.

- Abel is also serving a two weeks suspension.

- TJ wasn't striped of his post as sports prefect but he was given a week's suspension alongside Tobore and Bassey.

- Initially, Bola, Ebimo, Nero and Kelechi were given a week's suspension but Lucky's friends protested and privately advised her to report the incident at the party to get them expelled. Lucky reluctantly agreed and they were expelled.

- Ebimo who had no hand in the rape attempt was expelled for a different reason. TJ exposed him for smoking cannabis in the school premises by emptying his school bag before Maria Grace Ejiofor.

- Lucky's blood test results and witnesses testimony were used to threaten Bola and his friends' parents into accepting the expulsion without complaints.

- Lucky continues to suspect she is an adopted child due to mistreatment.

- Lucky had a falling out with Isabel. Isabel had crossed the line and said she deserved to be abused. All these were provoked by Naomi and Lucky speaking ill of Ebimo.

- Isabel apologized and confessed the truth behind her strange relationship with Ebimo. The two were young lovers, she had gotten pregnant and had miscarried when her mother threw her down the stairs after finding out. Her mother had enunciated her plans to abort the pregnancy before she threw her down the stairs. Isabel never told anyone who was responsible for her pregnancy. No one but Ebimo and her mother even knew she was pregnant until now.

- Bisola has officially apologized to Lucky for her actions but Lucky is yet to forgive her.