Chapter 6

Song for chapter: Demi Lovato - Two pieces

Lucky 

"Excuse me..." I squeaked out.

They froze and disentangled themselves, their eyes darted to the intruder – me. A pair of dark eyes and a much lighter brown ones were now on me, I suddenly wished I hadn't walked in. Yes, It was Abel and a very attractive dark skinned girl, she was pretty, very pretty. I felt a pang in my chest, knowing it was Abel who had been shoving his tongue down her throat.

Abel narrowed his eyes at me, I looked down to find him cupping his crotch, I quickly looked away but he had already caught me staring.

Shoot...!

"I'm sorry, I'll just leave... "

"of course not, don't be silly!" the pretty model said in a chirpy tone. "you obviously came in here for a reason, go right ahead."

"No, It's fine. I'm good -" I said but stopped when Abel scoffed and started walking towards me.

In an attempt to get off the counter, the girl wiggled and jumped down but missed her footing and landed awkwardly on the floor. Abel just stopped, turned and stared her down not even bothering to help her up, she glared at him as she stood up on her own. My eyes followed him until he walked past me and out of the girls lavatory. I noticed his right hand was clad in a blue fiberglass cast. I turned to find the girl staring at me with her arms crossed, she had already fixed her clothes. She was much taller than me, she was really beautiful, her dark skin was glossy, she had a heart shaped face with well defined features in it.

"I know, he's hot, right?" She said, I looked down ashamed that she had caught me staring. "I'm Bisola Walters."

"Lucky." I said, she smirked and walked away just like that.

After using the toilet, I washed my hands and dried it with a paper towel. I exited the washroom and started walking down the hallway and back to my classroom, but then I heard heavy footsteps behind me. Out of nowhere, a rough hand grabbed my elbow and turned me around, pain shot up my arm, I bit my lip in pain as I came face to chest with the culprit. I stepped a tad backwards and peered up only to find brown almost gold like eyes staring right back at me.

Abel...

"Lucky... " He called huskily, I resisted the urge to sigh.

"Abel..." I said, he released my elbow. I watched him as he ran his left hand to my fingers before interlacing it with his. I almost jerked away when our hands came in contact, his hand was rough but quite warm. I peered at our intertwined hands before looking back at him. "w-what are you -"

Of course, I stuttered...

"This... is me thanking you." He said softly, I blinked perplexedly and withdrew my hand.

"What for?" walking in on you making out with Bisola the Beauty?

"Friday... " He uttered, I followed his eyes as he looked down at his injured hand.

Oh...

"there's no need to thank me." talk less of you holding my hand like that...

He nodded.

"we should probably get back to class..." I voiced and watched a frown mar his face.

"yeah, I should." He said more to himself then he walked away, leaving me alone in the hallway.

~*~*~*~

When I got home, I ran upstairs to my room and quickly threw my bag on the floor before dropping on the bed with my uniform still on. I sighed softly as I felt my muscles relax, I could've stayed like that till the next day but I didn't get to enjoy my moment because my sister barged in and said: