Chapter 10

A/N: Would you push someone who needed healing away simply because you too needed healing?

Song For Chapter: Goner - Twenty One Pilots.

Lucky 

"What? What do you want, Evan?" I asked in annoyance.

Yes... I wasn't able to 'out walk' him.

"So, this is where you've been hiding..." Evan said smugly, looking around.

Hide keh?

"Hiding?" I scoffed. "From what exactly...?"

"Oh I don't know, from me perhaps... considering the fact that you're still harboring feelings for me." He replied, I had to resist the urge to hiss. "Mhmmm... You left Saint James 'cause your little heart couldn't take seeing me so jolly without you."

Uhm, eww!

Who does this guy think he is...?

Michael Angelo?

"You are highly delusional." I murmured, shaking my head. I tried to walk away but he grabbed me and yanked me back. "oh... oh... oh. What's wrong with you!?"

"We're not done talking, babe." He uttered through his teeth, with my arm still in his grip, he stepped closer to me making me shift my face backwards.

"Evan, let me go! Look around, ...you do realise people can see you, right?" I glared up at him.

"Listen, why don't you just stop this nonsense and let's get back together. You can't keep up with this charade, I know you still like me."

"And I'm the one who's still harboring feelings..." I said with a sneer. "Evan, just get your hands off me, now!"

"Shut your mou-"

"Okoh!" Coach Tolu (Saint James' Coach) called for Evan, riveting us to him. "Get over here now!"

"Ugh!" Evan groaned in frustration but eventually let me go. "this isn't over, you hear?" And then he walked away.

      I joined my friends on the bleachers, all three of them offered me their snacks and sodas but I politely declined.

"Eh madam, who was that?" Naomi whispered in my ear whilst spitting in my ear a little.

"My jerkface ex-boyfriend." I whispered back, she hummed and continued eating her popcorn.

"Hi, can I seat next to you?" A soft feminine voice asked, riveting all four of us to her.

     It was a girl, she was not very tall, she was dark skinned and really pretty, she was a bit thick but it suited her. She was wearing a denim dress shirt that stopped above her knee and a pair of red all-star sneakers. Her hair were dark straight long weaves with a fringe.

"Aren't you Isabel?" TJ was the first to ask.

So, this is the Isabel Douglas...

She's really pretty.

"Yes, and you're TJ Idonoro, commercial student and star football player. And your friend over here is Best Orland, an art student." Isabel said with a soft smile on her face, she then turned to Naomi. "I think you had just enrolled when I was leaving, so pardon me for not remembering your name."

"It's Naomi Ikechukwu, science student. We're in the same class." Naomi said coolly then turned to me. "This is Lucky Adekunle."

"Nice to meet you both." She grinned.