𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Cierra's Pov

The last couple of days I've spent worrying, not only about my father finding us but because I was a couple days late. I was on birth control but that wasn't always hundred percent accurate, even getting your tubes tide wasn't hundred percent.

Jeff was downstairs along with everyone else, I was in bed not in the mood to interact with anyone. To much was going through my head at once. "Come in" I shout turning to face the bedroom door seeing Maia standing there holding a plate of fruit. "Wanna split this?" She smiled, I sat up nodding "only if you put tajin. She shook the bottle in her other hand, "of course I know you to well"

I poured the tajin over my side of the plate, I let out a moan as I chewed on the mango piece that was covered in dried chili pepper , lime and sea salt. " bomb" I laughed pointing at the plate.

"Why aren't you down stairs and up here being a loser ?" Maia asked as she popped a piece of fruit in her mouth. I shrugged "have lots on my mind" "like?" She raised her brow. "With all my father coming for our heads just can't help but think it's my fault. . ." I looked at her feeling guilty, she nodded "Jeff knew what he was getting himself into when he took you cierra regardless your father was gonna come for our heads . . . I trust the guys I know they won't let anything happen to us " she smiled.

We sat quietly enjoying our fruit, i debated if I should tell her I was late or not she was my best friend. Jeff didn't know I was late, I was scared to tell him. "I have a question" "shoot" she said waiting for me to ask. "Do you have a pregnancy test?" Her eyes widen, thankfully she didn't have her mouth full or else I'm sure she would have chocked.

"I- cierra ! No- yes! I mean no I don't have one ! Yes I might be a auntie!" "Shhh!" I slapped my hand over her mouth "Jeff doesn't know" I laughed. "Sorry just holly fuck! Okay how could we get one. .? I doubt they'll let us go out. . Might have to tell him. ." I bit the inside of my mouth knowing she was right.

We both walked downstairs and I found my way over to Jeff who was on his phone, I sat next to him and he immediately wrapped his left arm around me pulling me in closer. "Glad Maia got you out of the room . . I was starting to worry" "actually can we talk?" I cooed. He nodded standing up and I followed right behind him as he walked backup stairs. "Wassup?" He sat in bed looking up at me.

I closed the doors before walking over sitting besides him, "I-i wanted to ask if we could go to the store? I need something" I nervously asked fidgeting with my fingers. "I can ask Ryan to go what do you need?" "No . . I wanted this to stay between you and me you know?" "What is it cierra?" He chuckled growing impatient. I looked up at him like it was the last time I would see him, "a pregnancy test" he had the same reaction as Maia, his eyes almost falling out from how taken back he was.

"You think you might be?. . Wait your on the pill aren't you?" I'm not sure what I expected his reaction to be but it wasn't this. "You've also been fucking me non stop when ever you wanna release some anger. . Trust me I don't want this ether" jeff nodded "I'll go get you a test.."

I laid in bed waiting for Jeff to come back, he didn't take long he was back within thirty minutes. He was motionless as he handed me the box ' clear blue results 5 days sooner' I read the box as I walked over to the restroom.

Jeff's Pov

I watched as cierra peed on the sticks capping them before handing them to me, I placed them face down on the counter "how long?" "Five minutes" she said.

Was I mad ?Absolutely. My intentions were not to get cierra pregnant and have her dad trying to kill us. That's what scared me the most, a baby? Sure it's terrifying but if I was sure of one thing it's that cierra would do amazing.

Cierra stood by nervously, "come here" I grabbed her pulling her small body into my chest. I kissed the top of her head while rubbing my hand up and down her back, "I got you princess no matter what. . I love you" I whispered. Her grip around my waist became a little tighter "I love you too jeff" it was only then I noticed she had tears falling from her eyes, I whipped them away kissing her forehead.

Cierra's little hands shook as she went to flip over the test ' + ' showing up on all of them, holly fuck. "I-Im pregnant" cierra cried. I smiled as I hugged her "I'm fucking pregnant!" She cried.