𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

omniscient narrator POV

Back at home with Cierra's family the father was upset about what had happened, how could his princess betray him? Alex didn't know that Noah had part in it, he thought it was just cierra doing all the bad. " We leave tomorrow morning first light ... they got a lead on where they're staying" Alex said to his sons. He wasn't gonna rest until they were all dead, including his daughter.

"I love it jeff" cierra smiled happiness filled the room as Jeff had gifted her a bracelet, The gold bracelet had a cute charm that was bigger then the smaller diamonds ones around it. Cierra didn't know but that bracelet had a tracker on it, "I'm glad you do... also here's this phone I trust you with it" Jeff said sternly. Cierra hugged him giving him a kiss from how happy she was.

Cierra's Pov
We said our goodbyes to Kristina and hit the road , Jeff said Vegas was our destination i was excited I've never been but I knew it wouldn't be no fun we were hiding from my father. "Why can't we fly there again?" Maia asked , "think your forgot who you're dating babe... we all have warrants" zyan said.

"You don't like it?" Jeff asked, I smiled nodding "I love it it's the nicest thing anyone has gotten me" i say. I kept playing with the bracelet admiring how beautiful it was, "sorry I didn't get you anything" I whispered as I looked up at him. "I got you that's all that matters" he pecked my lips making me smile as I kissed back. "I ain't never seen jeff simp before it's kinda... weird" zyan laughed, "I'm glad he's simping over me" I teased poking Jeff's side.

Zyan and Jeff took turns driving the car and Jason and Scott did as well. It was a long car drive but we kept taking stops, up until now we've been on the road for 13+ hours and it was currently 2am. Jeff was getting upset because he couldn't see the roads well because of the fog and zyan was dead asleep in the back seat with Maia, "wanna stop by a motel?" I asked. Jeff nodded "can't stop till we get to-" "babe roads ain't safe right now let's just stay at a hotel we'll leave early" "fine"

"Hi welcome to motel six" the older man behind the counter said, me and maia had came to check us in. "Can we have four rooms please" "four? What's the special occasion ladies" I cringed making maia laugh, I could feel his creepy eyes all over my body making me hug onto Maia "here you ladies go the keys" "I'll give you a discount if you give me your number" he smirked. "No thanks I'll pay full price" I rolled my eyes and I grabbed the keys before walking out.

"What a creeper" Maia laughed "I need a hot shower after his eyes just scanned my body like that" I squealed feeling nasty "who's eyes?" Jeff asked as he grabbed the keys from me tossing the guys a key each. "The old man in there was tryna get into Cierra's pants" I snapped my head back at Maia slapping her arm "shut up" "it's true!" She laughed, I rolled my eyes turning my attention back towards jeff that was walking towards the check in office. Great , I ran towards Jeff grabbing his arm "Jeff stop" "nah fuck that" he spat.

"Babe let's just go get some sleep" I stepped in front of him placing my hand on his chest, he looked down at me rolling his eyes "what the fuck do I have to do to prove to these guys that you're mine" jealousy and anger was written over his face and voice. I smiled cupping his face "no one needs to know...as long as we both keep it loyal" he smiled picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist before placing a kiss on his lips and moving down to his neck placing kisses all around his neck and collarbone "I love you" I whispered in his ear.

"Goodnight we leave at 5am" Jeff shouted as he walked towards our room with me still wrapped around his waist my head rested on his shoulder as I sucked on his weak spot. I knew he was turned on now, he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. He set me down on the bed hovering over me, "I love you too" he cooed our eyes locked and full of lust. "Do you really?" I whispered playing with the ends of his hair as my hands rested around his neck. "I really do princess... and ain't nothing gonna take you away from me you hear me"