𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Cierra Pov
"This club is actually really nice" i yelled over the music, Maia nodded in agreement as we walked over towards the bar. Who ever owns this place must have lots of money, our clubs we own ain't even close to looking this good. Don't get me wrong my family businesses are really great and well taken care of but this club was really nice. "Can we have a beer and a shot to start off please" I said loudly enough so the bar tender could hear.

I held Maia hand as we made our way towards a free table, I snapped some pictures sending them over to Danny.
To Danny ' look at this club , amazing ain't it? We need to upgrade'

From Danny 'get out of there now we've snooped out the place it's owned by wittek and his family'

I looked over to see Maia gone, I knew I shouldn't have let her drink. I was about to panic when I saw her on the dance floor dancing with a guy, I haven't seen pictures of anyone from the wittek mafia but I have heard the conversations my brothers and dad have about them and how they came to take over their territory.

Jeff's Pov
I kept my eyes glued on the short beautiful Hispanic girl who was walking towards my brother who was dancing with her friend.

As many of you have heard I'm Jeff, Jeff Wittek the owner of the club. I won't take full credit my brothers helped me as well. I was the youngest but the one who was more about it, but the oldest was Scott he's 27 He took over after our dad died. Then followed Jason he was 26, after Jason was Zyan he was 25 and then me I'm 23.

My dad died when I was 17 from cancer, my mom worked hard to raise us on her own but it was hard, so Scott took over helping out the only way he could. Selling drugs and soon we got into the mafia I've seen a lot for my age but that comes with the job and money.

I made my way towards the beautiful girl who was walking towards my brother, "haven't seen you around here" i say as I stand in front of her. She looked at me with confusion "do I know you?" She asked while crossing her arms over her chest "Sorry names Jeff, I just haven't seen you around the club" I stuck my hand out for her to take and she did "names cierra" I already knew that though babe , I know all about you and your family. "Excuse me I have to get going" she flashed me a smile and before I could say anything she walked past me. This was gonna be harder then I thought.

I watched as the two girls walked out the club hand in hand "follow them" I ordered my security before walking towards the back of the club. I walked into the office where Jason was with Selena his girlfriend, "wassup bro" "she was here" I say as I take a seat and pour myself some whiskey in a glass. "Who was?" Selena asked "Cierra Ramirez shes Alex Ramirez daughter" we've been trying to hunt down their location and where about for the longest but Alex was to good at his job I'll give him that. He stayed low and moved fast, but rookie mistake his daughter just did.
"So whats the plan?" Jason asked "group meeting after the club closes"