𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

* Jeff Pov*
I laid down in the shed looking at darkness, thinking I would rather much be killed than to let my family go down. Those prints are worth more than my life and if dying meant them leaving the state and going somewhere to start off fresh so be it. My thoughts were interrupted by Noah who came in here but I quickly shut him down,
"Cierra? What's with the knife?" Noah asked "I thought you were hurt so I came to check" her voice was soft. "Think about it ... give the prints chances you can still see her...keep them your dead and shattered her heart" Noah turned to look at me as he spoke. I shrugged putting up a front "than so be it ...her heart is shattered"

*Cierra Pov*
2:30am
I walked to my closet grabbing a hoodie before shooting a text to Jason letting him know it was okay to start coming. My guts twisted from how nervous I was, I slowly opened my room door and walked down the stairs. Went to the kitchen looking out the window that had a clear view of the drive way and street, I watched as two all black Cadillac suv's parked down the street. Jason, Zyan and Maia got off making their way towards the back, I walked out back seeing the shed doors open already. I ran over seeing Noah standing there "N-Noah what are-" "shut up Cierra and go before they see you" I looked at him confused. Maia opened the side gate leading the boys "I rather see you happy than heartbroken" "I'm not going Noah he is" "no princess you're going with him... father will kill you alive in the morning once he realizes" Noahs voice cracked, I looked over at Jeff who was standing there in some fresh sweats and teeshirt that I'm guessing Noah gave him.

"We gotta go bro" Jason said, I knew Noah was right but the thought of never seeing my family again broke me. "Cameras are all off don't worry" Noah spoke giving them a nasty look, I wrapped my arms around Noah giving him a hug "I love you best bro" he kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back as he hugged me "I love you too ... take care of her Jeff" "she's in good hands brother" Jeff said. I didn't wanna let go of Noah but Jeff tugged on me "you'll see him again princess i promise" the tears dripped down my cheeks as I walked head down towards the car with them. I took one last look at the house seeing Noah standing at the kitchen window he flashed a smile before disappearing knowing it'll make it harder for me. I got in the back seat with Jeff, he immediately pulled me on his lap as we drove off "thank you" he said cupping my cheeks I flashed him a smile and rested my head on his shoulder

*Jeff's Pov*
"I fucking missed you dickheads" "we missed you too idiot" Jason said laughing. He was driving and Selena was in the passenger seat, "told you she wasn't lying" Selena said budging Jason's shoulder "yea well I didn't think she would actually do it... man was I wrong" Jason said, I smiled holding onto Cierra who was straddling my lap sleeping. "Where we headed?" I asked seeing as the car was full of luggage, "we're going home brother we're going home" I tensed up at the thought of seeing my mom again knowing damn well that's what he meant by home.

I placed Cierra down as we stopped to pump gas and I needed some fresh air, I opened the door but was stopped by Cierra who grabbed onto my arm "don't leave me alone" she cooed. I nodded "just gonna get some fresh air princess" "I'll come with" she said rubbing her eyes. It was six am and cold as shit but she wouldn't stay in the car, she dragged her slippers and put her hood on as she followed behind me. I shivered as I stood away from the gas pumps, admiring the view "you want anything?" Zyan asked I turned to face him smiling "my man ... so we reunite" I say slapping him playfully "some cigarettes would be cool... want anything Cierra?" I asked. She nodded "no thanks" "Maia is in the car if you wanna go see her while we smoke" zyan said to her, she nodded and turned around giving me her back.

I walked over towards her wrapping my arms around her short body "hey, you know I appreciate what you did for me right?"
"Y-yeah I know ..." I kissed her cheek feeling how cold they were "go back inside the car princess let me smoke and I'll be right in" "no" "Cierra its freezing out here" "says the one with no sweater" she argued back. I sighed growing frustrated, "fine stay" I say pulling away from her.

The boys walked over handing me a box cigarette and getting one for themselves, "we really going home?" I say taking a drag "yess sir , only for the holidays after that Scott here has looked into a new place" Jason said, "new place eh? Where at?" "Thinking Arizona thinking Florida not sure yet" Scott shrugged. Our conversation was cut off by Cierra who was walking past us dragging her feet again, I watched as she walked towards the car that Scott was driving and opened the door "Madison- never mind" zyan laughed as we watched Madison get off rolling her eyes "couldn't have left her behind ?" Madison yelled. No I couldn't i loved her too much for that ...

- what y'all think about the story so far? Comment and like for a new chapter!-