𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Cierra's Pov
I walked downstairs making my way towards the kitchen seeing the girls in there, "hey we're cooking pasta tonight, hope you like it" Selena flashed a smile "of course, I'm not a picky eater" I looked over at Maia who was already looking at me "can we talk?" I asked. She nodded and I walked with her towards the back yard where Jeff was smoking, "can we have a little privacy?" I asked Jeff, he took one last puff from his cigarette before tossing it and walking inside.

"So what you wanna talk about?" Maia asked as we took a seat , "I just wanna apologize for whatever I did to upset you so much" "i forgive you" she shrugged "I just wanted to see how long you would last not talking to me" she laughed  "Yeah kinda ...

"So what you wanna talk about?" Maia asked as we took a seat , "I just wanna apologize for whatever I did to upset you so much" "i forgive you" she shrugged "I just wanted to see how long you would last not talking to me" she laughed "Yeah kinda hard not talking to you especially when you talk to the one person who hates me the most" I roll my eyes and she laughs "oh she hates you alright, stop trying to steal her man" she joked . "Well she should check her man not me, although he is very attractive".

We couldn't stop laughing after catching up on the last couple of weeks , guess she's made up her mind she's staying if we ever get to go free. She's really in 'love' as she calls it, i personally think she's a bit crazy and I even told her that but I'll be here to support her decisions. We both walked back inside helping Selena prep for dinner it was a little after 3pm now and we were gonna have dinner a bit earlier today since Jeff and I had to get ready to leave to the dock for the shipment. "I'm glad you girls are talking again" Selena says as she chops the tomato's for the salad. "I'm glad also, finally have someone to talk to" I say as I set up the table "well you know you can always count on me" Selena says "and me" I turned around seeing Jeff enter the kitchen grabbing a water bottle, "watch it Jeff Madison already has it out for her" Maia laughs "well me and Madison ain't anything but fuck buddies so she shouldn't worry about her" he says before walking out of the kitchen, we couldn't help but laugh but we quickly went quiet once Madison stormed out of the kitchen "ops forgot she was here" I say before finishing up the dinner table.

We all sat around the table across from me was Maia and next to her was zyan of course, Jeff was sitting on my right side and Jason next to Jeff. Selena was next to Jason and Scott was next to zyan, Madison was seating next to Scott. "who's saying prayer?" Jason asked "I'll do it" Selena says. We all grabbed hands and closed our eyes as she spoke " dear god thank you for this food and for giving us another day of life. Thank you for friendships and Please watch over Jeff and Cierra tonight as they go get the shipment, amen" "amen" we all said in sync. The boys were into they're own conversations as us girls were too, "so you're going with Jeff huhu?" Madison asked as she took a sip of her wine. "Yeah looks about right, wish I didn't have too" I say flashing her a smile. I knew she just wanted to push my buttons and I was trying my hardest to not let her get to me, "what did he have to do to convince you Mhm ? Promised you he would let you go free?" She smirked "because these boys promised each and everyone of the girls who've walked in here the same thing...They just end up dead" she laughed,  "I'm guessing he kept you alive for sex?" I smirked and took a sip of my wine "but guess you'll be 10 feet under soon to then babe, or has Jeff not told you?" I looked over at Jeff who now was quiet and had a stern look on his face, he was upset and I knew it. " he hasn't told you about our hookups?" I awe, "excuse me" jeff said before getting up and walking out of the situation. Madison stood quiet but kept shooting me glares "well this isn't awkward" Scott laughed.

I walked upstairs knocking on Jeff's door after dinner was over, he didn't answer and so I knocked again before letting myself in. This was the first time I've been in his room and let me tell you it's not what I was expecting, his dark gray walls and little decor I expected but I didn't expect it to be this neat. I heard the shower running and I walked over knocking on the door "Jeff it's me" the water turned off and seconds later a half naked Jeff opened the door. His white towel wrapped around his lower body, "who let you in here?" "Myself" I shrug "what do you want?" "I just wanna apologies if I ruined anything-" "you didn't ruin anything trust me , I just excused myself because I had finished eating" he walked past me heading towards his closet "remember to wear-" "in case you forgot this isnt my first time going to a dock at midnight" I cut him off, he laughed and flashed me a smile "right forgot you're the princess of the mafia"

 His white towel wrapped around his lower body, "who let you in here?" "Myself" I shrug "what do you want?" "I just wanna apologies if I ruined anything-" "you didn't ruin anything trust me , I just excused myself because I had finished eating" he...

-Elections are tomorrow:/ shits scary 🤭-