𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖍

Cierra Pov
Jeff grabbed my arms and pinned me down on the bed, "cut your shit out!" He yelled. I kicked him wanting to be set free but that failed, his hand came in contact with my face. I winced at the pain and and looked him in the eyes "you bitch" I cried feeling powerless and just tired of being locked in here.

It was now 11:30 pm the clock that was in the room flashed in bright red numbers. I was starving Jeff had ordered for me to be locked  in the room and Maia hasn't came back from dinner that was three hours ago I was really worried, I got up from bed and walked to the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize myself, my eye was still purple from when Jacob punched me and now my cheek was bruised with Jeff's hand print. I fixed my hair and my face before walking out the room, I was hungry and tired the security guard wasn't there in his usual spot. I took up the opportunity and sneaked out. The house was pitched black I couldn't see anything except the lights from underneath the doors, "where do you think you're going babygirl?" I jumped turning around making out a shadow on the couch. I didn't respond I just walked towards him knowing it was Jeff. I had to convince him to trust me or better yet let me go, "I'm hungry" I say softly "I could let you starve.. but I won't" he got up from the couch only now I realized he was shirtless only wearing sweatpants, my eyes admiring his naked back as I followed after him like a lost puppy, he opened up the fridge and took out a plate that was wrapped in plastic wrap "Jason's girlfriend Selena saved you dinner" he put the food in the microwave and I sat down "thank her for me" i say looking him up and down, I noticed he didn't have any tattoos except for one on his left upper arm. "eyes up here" he smirked. I felt my cheeks turning hot and quickly got up to get my plate before the microwave timer went off.

I devoured that steak and mashed potatoes, I picked up my plate and glass putting them in the sink. I was gonna wash them but Jeff told me not to, "thank you" I say facing Jeff who was leaning against the counter he didn't answer he just pointed to the room and I nodded "but before I go, can I ask where's Maia ?" "She's sleeping with zyan" "why?" I asked. He shrugged "fuck if I know, now let's go" he shut off the lights again from the kitchen and I walked behind him. "Our security isn't here for the night so please behave yourself don't give me so much of a hassle this is my shift" Jeff said as he opened the room door. I nodded and made my way to the closet, Jeff brought in a chair and sat down in the corner pulling out his phone. "Just gonna be there all night?" "However long it takes for the security to get back" he answered, I grabbed some shorts and a tank top and headed towards the restroom to change.

I walked out seeing Jeff already with his eyes shut and his mouth slightly opened, I walked over and placed my hand on his neck "I could  easily kill you right here right now" I whispered in his ear, his eyes still shut he smirked and pulled me close to him "do it, you won't dare" he cupped my ass making me gasp and tighten my grip around his neck he groaned and let go of my ass. He placed his hand on my neck chocking me, I quickly let go of his. "Don't play with me baby girl I'll fuck you right now if I wanted to" "why don't you?" I asked knowing deep down inside I wanted to have him also. Call me crazy for wanting my families enemie and my abductor to fuck me but anyone would be crazy not to.

He let his grip on my neck go and stood up, he ran his finger over my bruised cheek and I turned my head away , he grabbed my chin turning me to face him and look him eye to eye. "Don't make me do this again baby girl" I rolled my eyes and moved his hand "goodnight Jeff" I climbed in bed and watched as he sat down on the chair, crossing his arms over his chest " goodnight babygirl"