𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Jeff Pov
"How stupid can you be ?! Recording?! Fuck Madison!" I pulled on the ends of my hair out of frustration, "I was recording the house as you asked but didn't realize the flash!" She cried. She had came straight over after having dinner with the Ramirez family to tell me how it went, to my disappointment it didn't go well. "Where's zyan ?!" I asked Scott who was just as mad "fuck if I know he left I think with that one female, he's getting to involved with her" "I swear if these two idiots ruin the plan I'm killing them both!" I yelled at frustration and how badly this was turning left.

I walked into the club seeing the regular low life's who spent they're weekend here. I walked towards the office but before I opened it I stopped hearing moaning, fucking Jason man. I knocked but he didn't hear. "Aye yo man" i say opening the door a little seeing zyan fucking a girl who was bent over the desk. I quickly closed the door and walked around the club looking for Jason or Scott, I found Jason dancing with Selena and I pulled him away "why the fuck is zyan letting random girls into the office?!" "What?!" He was just as shocked as I was.

Cierra Pov
I got yelled at , i got hit, I got threatened by my own family. I felt so bad for taking her over to my parents house but I was just so mad at Maia and wanted to be a good friend to Madison and fuck! "She was recording for a reason!" I recalled Danny yelling at me,
To Maia-where are you?I need to talk to you🥺

From Maia-at the club with zyan getting a drink

I was in my car parked outside my parents house still with a headache from the punch Jacob had gave me. My mom always tries to protect me but this time my dad sent her to the room, Noah didn't do anything he was also mad at me. I started my car and drives towards the club I needed my best friend,

I looked like total shit from crying and my eye was getting purple. I got off the car walking towards the entrance the line was way to long "Excuse me can I just go get my friend?"
The security guard looked at me and said a code in his walkie talkie, before letting me in. I got a bit worried and scared because this was wittek owned, i looked for Maia until I spotted her at the bar by herself . "We need to leave Maia I told you about coming here!" "Wow what the fuck happened to your eye!" She gasped "I'll explain later let's go" "no! I'm staying with zyan he's really nice he's not one of the wittek guys" "how do you know Maia ? Have you asked him? No? now let's go" she looked at me with pure hate, she knew I was right "we just fucked in the office" she gasped "fucking shit Maia anymore obvious!? If he didn't own the club he wouldn't have access to that!" She was shocked and we both headed towards the door quickly.

We made it to my car seeing it surrounded by  four guys one of them being zyan the rest i didn't recognize . "Where to so fast babe?" Zyan smirked. I recognized one of the guys from the first night I came here, interlocking eyes I slowly made my way towards my door where he was . The second one with dirty blonde hair was standing by the head light just looking at us smirking his hands across his chest, then there was a red headed guy full of tattoos who was also smirking and observing us. Lastly zyan was by the passenger door.

"What do you want?" I spoke loud enough for everyone to hear but low enough so it wasn't a yell, "you" Jeff was his name if I remembered correctly. I looked over at Maia who had tears falling down her face "I repeat what do you want?" I looked them all in they're eyes. "You" they all said in sync. I quickly reached in my purse grabbing my pepper spray, yes pepper spray you would think I would carry a gun but no. I sprayed Jeff who was closest to me, I unlocked the door and Maia got in quickly as I started the car.

"Call my brothers Maia !!" I couldn't go back to the dorm or to my parents house knowing they would follow. "Hello?Jacob! We need help!" Maia yelled "yes we're on a road close by-" I felt my body jolt forward as they rear ended my car making me skirt off the road and hit a tree . Maia lost consciousness "Danny! Help" I grabbed her phone and tried to unbuckle myself "we're going baby hold on dads tracking you as we speak" "they hit us, I'm stuck-" my door swung open Jeff standing there he grabbed the phone from me "hey Ramirez, I'll take good care of your sister." He smirked before hanging up,he slammed the phone on the ground and crushed it with his foot. He grabbed me by my neck choking me "behave yourself now, don't pull another one of your bullshit acts"

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. Please comment and like I'll appreciate it sm ! ✿.。.:* ☆:**:.