𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

-smut-
Cierra's Pov

After driving for what felt like forever we came to a stop as we approached a huge black gate, behind it was a beautiful home. The house was in the middle of nowhere a good 20 minute drive from the city, the car started moving once the gates opened up "those the guys Pablo was sending?" Zyan pointed at the three men that were standing in front of the house.

Jeff parked the car before we all got off, I stayed close to him feeling a little nervous. We grabbed our luggage and walked towards the front of the house where the men were "Pablo's men?" "Yes sir names Ryan Garcia" I didn't catch the rest I began dozing off he was really handsome and built you could definitely tell he worked hard for that body. I snapped my head as Maia tagged on my arm "bitch your man is right there" she mumbled under her breath.

I looked over at Jeff who had his hands crossed over his chest looking at me his eyes dark "go inside" he mouthed. I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded, "this house is amazing" we were awed by the beauty of the house from the inside. It was all white marble floors and the furnisher matched with it perfectly being it was all mostly dark grays and blacks, "oh let's go get the best rooms!" Maddison yelled before running up stairs. Maia grabbed my hand grabbing me with her upstairs, "DIBS!" Selena yelled from the room where she was currently at.

I walked into the last bedroom that was down the hall, I didn't care about the room honestly as long as I didn't have to sleep on the floor I was fine. The room was so simple but elegant at the same time, i walked over to a door that was in the room opening it reveling the restroom. "Dibs" I said to myself, the restroom was almost as big as the room.There was a bathtub along with a regular shower in here.

"Where the guys?" I asked as I grabbed the luggage that belonged to me and Jeff, "still out back...we need groceries" Selena says. I struggled a bit to get the luggage up but eventually got it in the room, it was only three in the afternoon but I wanted to shower and change out of these clothes but before I did that I had to unpack. I started with my clothes placing it in the dressers hanging up my jackets and putting my shoes in the closet along with them, it didn't take long since I didn't have a lot of clothes. I opened Jeff's suitcase and almost fainted seeing how much shit he had.

I walked back down stairs after finishing right as the guys were walking in followed along by Ryan and his two friends who's names I didn't get Madison immediately walking up to them and introducing herself. "We need groceries and shampoo!" Maia said "you guys can make a list and we'll go for you" Ryan said. We each wrote down our list of preferences based on food and hygiene before we handed them over. 

I sat on Maia's lap as the boys called a meeting ,I could tell Jeff was upset since he was avoiding me. "Here's the thing... we all have a bounty over our heads especially these two" Scott pointed at me and Jeff "her father is really good at what he does but we can do it ten times better... for your safety you each will have to start taking boxing lessons reason why Ryan is here besides for guarding the house... also you'll have to learn how to use a gun reason why Jake is here ... and your gonna have to eat healthy that's why Adam is here..." I looked over at Jeff who's jaw was clenched looking at me, this was all my fault if only I would have just built my walls higher and not let him in..

"Why don't we just turn her back in" Maddison pointed at me, "sounds like a great idea" I smiled sarcastically before storming out of the room we were in. Perfect  timing Ryan's here with the stuff we ordered "hey grab my stuff?" My voice cracking from holding back my tears of anger. "Y-yeah you were the only one with dove shampoo" he smiled handing me the bag full of the stuff I ordered.

I grabbed some leggings and a white crop top tossing them on the bed along with some panties and a matching bra before I got up and walked over to the restroom. I stripped naked turning the bath on letting the tub fill with warm water before getting in.

Jeff's Pov
The way cierra looked at Ryan kept replaying in my head, I wanted to kill him there and then for even having her attention. I kept my eyes on cierra the whole time during this talk we had to have with the girls watching as her face dropped when Scott pointed at her and I. Her hazel eyes looked into mine for a second before she stormed off.

"Why the fuck would you say some shit like that!?" Maia yelled almost attacking Madison but zyan held her back, "Its true if she would have just kept her legs closed we wouldn't be in this mess! She has jeff pussy whipped!" "Stop talking about her that way" my knuckles turned white from how tight I had my fist. "It's true if she wasn't such a hoe you would still be-" "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP" My vision went black as my  hands wrapped around her neck. Her nails scratching onto my face and my brothers pushing me away.

I released my grip on her before walking out slamming the door, I followed the sound of running water hoping cierra would be there. I opened the room door seeing her clothes laid down on the bed, I walked over to the restroom door that was wide open showing a perfect view of cierra in the bathtub. I felt my cock twitch at the sight, I slipped off my clothes before walking over making sure I left both doors open so everyone could hear. Cierra's eyes widened as I got in the bathtub but she didn't say a word instead she repositioned herself so her back was on my bear chest.

"Why were you checking him out?" I whispered in her ear, I could feel her tense up "I-I wasnt" "let's try this again ... why were you checking him out?" My right hand wrapped around her neck. "Is it because he's more muscular?" I teased playing with her nipple making her toss her head back "or is it because you find him more attractive?" I gripped on her neck a bit tighter as long as her nipple making her wince.

My hand made it down to her area immediately thrusting into her making her moan. "I'm sorry papi" "you're what?" "I-I'm sorry papi won't happen again" her grip tightened around my fingers as I hit her gspot,  I smirked slipping my fingers out. "Sit on daddy's cock" she nodded turning around to face me, she placed sloppy kisses on my neck as she bounced on my cock making me moans "does daddy accept my apology?" "No" I smirked

"You sure?" She kissed my lips tugging on my bottom lip "tell me how sorry you are" "I'm really sorry papi ... I love you and only you... I'm gonna cum" her head tossed back her eyes rolled back as her grip around my cock got tighter making me cum along with her "I love you too" i say . She smiled getting out of the tub "don't go yet... kinda left the bedroom door open " I smirked.

- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 💚🎄🎁-