𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Hi there , let me formally introduce myself. My names Cierra Ramirez I'm currently attending college for Nursing. I'm 19 years old and stay in a dorm with my best friend Maia Mitchell. It wasn't huge but we made it work.

New York is a hectic place to live, but i try and stay close to home Incase of a emergency

New York is a hectic place to live, but i try and stay close to home Incase of a emergency. My dad is New York's biggest mafia leader and that being said there's enemies all around, but me still wanting to live a semi normal life I wanted to attend college.

I was the only girl out of Four, my brother Danny was the oldest he's 28 years old also the strictest, he had everyone on their toes sometimes acted like our dad. Then followed Jacob he's 25 years old and acted like the oldest but he sure as hell was not, then Noah he's 23 and the funniest one sadly he had to grow up to quick he was my favorite out of all of them my best bro as I call him

My dad owned lots of companies, obviously dirty laundering as some may call it. My mom was a stay home mom since I could remember.

It's Friday afternoon and usually me and Maia go to the mall and do some shopping, but today she insisted on going to the new night club that had just opened up two weeks ago. I was actually looking forward to it since a lot of people from school have been talking about it. I was done curling my hair and doing my makeup just waiting for it to become 9:00pm to get dressed, I was gonna wear a white dress and some black heels with a jean jacket.

✿

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. HI IF YOUVE MADE IT THIS FAR I APPRECIATE IT! Thank you for reading and giving this story a chance , please stick around comment and like
.:**:.☆*.:。.✿