𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jeff's Pov
I didn't understand why I felt a need to help cierra but I did, I wanted to find a way where she can be set free but my selfish needs wouldn't let that happen. For the past month almost two I felt attracted to her not just physically but emotionally attached. I promised I would set her free soon and let her go with her family but I just had to figure out a plan first, my brothers didn't agree that I should let her go because she's been outside the house and knows every inch from the In side of the house. "You listening man?" Jason elbowed me , "yeah bro I'm listening, delivery is at 11pm with the new dealers" I repeat what I had just heard over the phone. We had gotten in contact with one of the dealers that was on the blue prints and contacts, "where we meeting them?" I asked "we? You mean you. Pay attention bro where's your head at" Scott slapped me on the back of the head , I quickly reacted and punched him back. "Sorry just have a lot on my mind" "mhm like cierra?" Scott smirked , I ignored him even though he was right "the dealers wanted to know how we got their information, so we told them you're new working for Ramirez and to prove that you're gonna have to take cierra with you" zyan proceded to explain the plan, "why can't I take Madison?" Believe me I wanted to take cierra but god forbid anything happens to her if this goes bad. "They know cierra she's the one who would go with her brothers" this chick isn't so innocent as she makes it seem. Maybe I could use this as a way to let her go ..

I knocked on cierra bedroom door before opening it seeing her laying down with her head hanging from the bed facing the door. "Your bloods gonna flow to your head you know that right?" I took a seat on the chair that was in the corner "good that's my plan maybe then I'll die" she smiled, "well if you die I wont be able to take you with me later tonight" I cross my hands over my chest. "I'm listening" She sat up right "see you're the only person the cartel will hand over the shipment to since you would go with your brothers a lot they recognize you" "and you expect me to help you?" She scuffed,

  Cierra's Pov
Ridiculous he really had the courage to ask me for help? It's 10am I had just finished eating breakfast in bed it was to early for him
To ask to take down my family's shipment because I knew damn well that shipment was meant for my father. I got up from the bed walking over to the restroom, i started the water for a bath. I went to close the door but Jeffs foot was in the door way, "I promise you im still working on letting you go" "see you said that about two weeks ago Jeff and nothing has changed" I took down my hair from my messy bun and tried closing the door again but once again Jeff stoped me, "I wont leave till you agree" I shrugged and turned around taking off my shirt. What else did I have to lose , I went to take off my shorts but was stopped. "You know what you're doing princess" his hot breath tickling my ear making the hairs on my back stand, I smirked and turned around facing him. 

Before I could say anything His hands cupped my face and he smashed his lips on mine, our lips moved together in sync. His lips were completely intoxicating as they moved against mine . There was something about this touch that just drove me absolutely wild. Jeff picked me up setting me on the sink, My fingers gripped his shirt holding him closer. He pulls his lips away from mine a smirk plays across his lips. He was well aware of how much he was turning me on and what effect he had on me.  "Is this a game of cat and mouse? once you get what you want you'll be done" I asked out of breath. This wasn't the first time we had shared a steamy make out session, but this was the first time he wanted me to do him a favor. "Of course not I just got carried away sorry" his lips brushed against mine, my eyes interlocked with his I nodded this man had me in a trance I wanted him more than just sex I wanted to know why he was how he is I wanted to get to know him. "I'll help you" I cupped his cheek , he flashed me a smile and leaned in for a kiss but his phone started ringing. He sighed and pulled it out 'Madison 😏' "you should probably get that" I quickly hopped off the sink letting my frustration and anger get the best of me I felt my eyes burn from holding back the tears , "be ready tonight princess" I cant believe I fell for his trick! I could never compare to Madison what was I thinking. I stripped down once Jeff got out and sat in the tub thinking about everything that has happened in the past two months, I rather be dead .

~🎃🧡 HAAPY HALLOWEEN 🎃🧡~

Mafia Princess | Jeff Wittek जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें