𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jeff's Pov
How did I end up in this shit hole, How could I let my guard down so easily for her. I was so focused on coming through with my promise that I forgot who I was making a deal with. What was I fucking thinking, I looked at myself in the mirror the white towel wrapped around my lower body as I had just got out of the shower. I looked pale from how much blood I had lost but I would regain it back once I got out of here. I got dressed in the clothing Cierra had gave me and walked out of the restroom that was in her bedroom, she laid in bed the tv on and she laid there watching a show.

As much as I hated myself for letting my guard down, I hated her too for having this affect on me. I knew if I wanted to get out of here I had to be nice and use her for my own safety and my well being, I've seen what her father is capable of and it wasn't pretty. I walked over to the night stand where my plate of food was, now cold since I waited this long to eat. "Want me to warm it up?" Her low voice said sending chills down my back "no thanks" I say while looking around the room, part of me felt guilty for what i have done earlier to her but I shoved my feelings to the back and ignored them. I couldn't let them get the best of me anymore, I felt as she got up from bed and heard the door behind me open and close. I looked back seeing her gone, I wanted to run but I had to earn my trust so that next time she can leave longer.

I continued eating, the door opening again and she walked in her breast and ass moving perfectly as she walked across the room with a water bottle. She handed it to me and I took it ignoring eye contact but I did notice the bruising I had left around her neck. "Thanks" i simply say "I'm gonna go to sleep, I have extra tooth brushes in the bottom cabinet In the restroom and please don't kill me" she whispered the last part. She laid back in bed turning off the tv and going under the sheets, I finished eating before brushing my teeth and turning off the lights. I walked to the edge of the bed sitting there for a while before grabbing a pillow and walking to the closet where I had seen the dirty blankets. I rather sleep here then with her.

     Cierra's Pov
I woke up early morning to knocks and banging on my door, my alarm on my night stand flashed in big red numbers 7:30am. I looked to the side of the bed and Jeff wasn't there, I quickly got up looking around the room light snoring coming from the closet. As I got closer they got louder, I stood by the entrance of the closet calling out his name but he kept sleeping. I got closer moving his arm and he groaned "Cierra open the fucking door!" Danny ugh!

Jeff and I walked over to the door and I opened it Jeff behind me, "wittek with us now let's go" "no why?!" I ask "in case you forget princess he's not yours to keep he's ours" Danny smirked. I turned around looking at Jeff  but he didn't look at me instead he walked past me like it was nothing, I slammed my door shut fine if that's the game you wanna play so be it. I walked to the restroom and got myself together fixing my hair a bit and brushing my teeth before walking out of the room still in my pajamas, "Goodmorning sweetheart" my mother says from the kitchen where she was cooking "Goodmorning mother" I smirk and walk down the hall towards my fathers work office where I know they were at.

I opened up the office door , my father quickly stood up fixing his tie "what are you doing here princess?" I never understood why my father always wore suits no matter what time it was he had a suit on, he said because it showed leadership and how clean and sharp it makes him look. But he wore them around the house 24/7. My brothers only wore them during business meetings or any of that sort, reminds me of the wittek brothers only wore them when they did business. "Did you forget I use to attend these meetings father" I say as I walk past Jeff who was in the corner swaying my ass a little. "I don't think she should be here" Jacob says "oh but why not? Don't trust me no more?" I sigh as I take a seat on my fathers chair, "yeah exactly that, since when do you care about how we treat our enemies? Since when did you get soft because even while attending school and living alone you never were this soft" "whatever's don't trust me, but I just came here to tell you that I want him sleeping back in the shed" I made sure to make eye contact with Jeff as i said it making him smirk "like that princess?" "Mhm and go back to giving him unseasoned egg and toast, also besides the point father think I can go back to class today?" I crossed my fingers hoping he'd say yes. "We'll talk about it over breakfast" my father says before shooting me a glare "right I'll excuse myself now and go help mother" I say before walking out.

- SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ! My birthday just passed and I spend my weekend celebrating it ! 💖-