𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Cierra's Pov

I woke up early the next morning putting on something comfortable since we were gonna work out today, Jeff was already down stairs doing who knows what. I put on my shoes before I walked down stairs, "Good morning" "Good morning" everyone says in sync. I walked over to Jeff who was sitting on the couch "eat breakfast already babe?" "Not hungry... but I could eat somthing else" he smirked. "You should eat come on ... kinda embarrassed to go in there after everyone heard me moan" I whispered, a smirk appeared on Jeff's face as the thoughts of last night was brought up.

"Fine whatever's I'll go alone" I sighed getting up walking over to the kitchen. I noticed Adam the nutritionist had made breakfast, Ryan was in the kitchen along with Madison. I couldn't help but notice her neck bruised, I grabbed a plate serving myself some egg whites and avocado toast. "So I hear you have some experience in boxing and shooting" Ryan looked over at me as I sat down. I nodded not wanting Jeff to think I was entertaining him, "show me what you got" he crossed his hands over his chest a smirk on his face almost not believing that I took self defense classes.

I wouldn't believe it either I'm 5'1 , picturing me holding a gun and fighting seem pretty funny to think about. "I'm okay" I smile trying to eat as fast as I could to avoid this whole conversation. "Regardless I'll see what you got out there" Ryan said before walking away, leaving Madison and I alone. "You out to be careful with that Jeff" she chuckled, I tried my best to ignore her and everything that came out of her mouth "next thing you know your neck will look like mine" "it has" I whispered remembering the time I was back home and he woke up in shock about what had happened to his face ..

"Why are you still with him?" "Because I love him" "love sure is blind" she laughed before walking out. I tossed the food away my appetite going away at the thought that Madison had a point, I washed my plate before walking out back. "Get in pairs of two" Ryan yelled. I looked over at Maia but she was with zyan already, Jeff made his way over towards me with a pair of boxing gloves
But before he could hand them to me Ryan beat him to it.

"show me what you got" he smirked. "I don't wanna hurt you" "very funny try me" I hit Ryan with a soft punch as we went around in circles, "don't be scared come on" he jabbed my right side. He kept jabbing my sides teasing me as he jumped back and forth trying to piss me off and it was working,I jabbed him on his right side with all my force getting him off guard and went straight for a second jab. Ryan smirked as he fixed his gloves throwing jabs hitting me a couple of times but I moved fast and on my toes moving out of the way before his touch did any damage, I wanted to show them that I could protect myself but I didn't wanna hurt him. I pretended to go for a right jab but quickly turned it into a overhead punch making Ryan step back and catch himself.

I quickly took off my gloves and walked over to him "holy shit I'm sorry" "she warned you" Scott laughed, Ryan took off his headgear laughing as he did so "you'll be protecting everyone here "  I laughed with Ryan handing him a water bottle "I didn't mean to hurt you" "you didn't you did great"

"If the princess of the mafia hits like that... imagine how the king and her brothers hit?" I looked over at Jeff his face expression had dropped along with everyone else's thinking about what Ryan had just said. My dad had us all in boxing and training since we could walk he's always been a protective dad and wanted us to known how to protect ourselves "Jeff maybe we need to get all the possible format she knows to be prepared" Scott says. They were getting ready for war and I was absolutely terrified of something happening to Jeff

- PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE AND COMMENT LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT 🧚🏼‍♀️-