𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Cierra Pov

I smiled like a goof looking at Jeff still star struck from what he just had said "actually just forget I said that" Jeff said running his fingers through his hair before fixing his cap. "Wait why?" I asked grabbing his arm before he could walk away, he turned around facing me "Jeff you're not the only one catching feelings" I cooed. A smirk appeared on his face "sorry what I didn't catch that?" He said cupping his ear "I said..." I pulled him closer leaning up to his ear "I said ... you smell" I laughed. "Whatever's I know I heard that right" He laughed."Whatever's babe" I rolled my eyes as I walked past him towards the door "babe? I like the sound of that" he shouted as I walked out making me chuckle.

"So how have you boys been?" Kristina asked "well these boys are very much in deep shit..." Scott said, his mother's face grew confused "what have you boys done now?" She asked worried "oh nothing their just in love" Scott said making me choke on my coffee. "You idiot you had me scared" Kristina said tossing him her napkin, "honestly i was scared also I didn't even know what i had gotten myself into" Jason laughed "i was really over here think like damn where I fuck up?" He said making us laugh. "Well I Hope these young ladies are keeping you in check" she said
" I'll let you boys and ladies settle in, Cierra hun the guest room is-" "she's staying with me mom" Jeff cleared his voice. I could hear Madison's evil laugh from the kitchen "sorry just thought - never mind sorry" she quickly excused herself feeling embarrassed.

"Bro think Selena Can let Cierra borrow some clothes?" I hear Jeff ask Jason. I tug on his arm getting his attention "Maia could leaned me clothes it's okay" he nodded "alrighty just until tomorrow I'll take you shopping" he said. I knocked on the bedroom door before opening it seeing Maia unpacking "hey think I could borrow some clothes?" "Of course babe" she smiled, I looked through her clothes "here I had borrowed this from you a while ago never gave it back" she laughed handing me some jeans and a red crop top "asshole" I mumbled joking, I thanked her and made my way to Jeff's room where he was taking off his shirt giving me the perfect view of his abs. "Where's the restroom? I wanna shower" I say clearing my voice. "I'm about to jump in if you wanna join" he smirked, "no thanks I'll wait for you to finish" "damn guess I'll go take a boring shower by myself" I laughed as he jokingly dragged his feet acting disappointed.

After I showered I got dressed and headed to the kitchen seeing Kristina cooking, everyone else was getting rest or waiting for the shower. She looked up at me smiling "I wanna apologize for earlier Madison had told me her and Jeff were a thing and just sorry I feel terrible" she walked over hugging me. Of course Madison had something to do with it im not even surprised "it's okay don't worry about it, me and Jeff ain't dating we're just friends for now" I smiled "well in all honestly when Jeff said you were staying with him I was relieved that he wasn't with Madison" she whispered making me laugh. "But anyways why don't you go get yourself some rest sweetie, I'm getting dinner ready cooking up some lasagna" "I'm actually tired of sleeping slept the whole way over here can I help you with anything?" I asked "okay sure how about you help me with the garlic bread and salad"

     Jeff Pov
I watched as my mother and Cierra laughed and gossiped in the kitchen, I was worried about coming back home. I haven't been back here in a while I tried not coming back here since my father passed away. "Dinners ready!" My mom shouted from the kitchen, I got up from the couch walking in the kitchen being the first one to sit down. Cierra helped my mother by cutting the lasagna, I grabbed her arm pulling her towards me "you look amazing in that shirt" I whispered in her ear making her blush. I bit my lip admiring as she walked around the kitchen purposely swaying her hips, "smells amazing !" Jason said as he took a seat across from me "thank you, Cierra here helped me" my mom said. "Let's just hope it taste good" Madison mumbled underneath her breath, "Madison can you just let us enjoy dinner please?" Maia snapped, I laughed at the sight of Madison's face of disappointment.

"Wanna explain what happened to the side of your face Jeff?" My mother asked as we ate, I looked at Cierra who was sitting next to me nervously. "I got into a fight at the club with some idiot" "tell her the real truth Jeff" Madison smirked, "that is the real truth we were all there" Selena butted in thankfully. "Did you at least go to the hospital ? Or did one of your brothers fix you up again?" "No I went to the hospital mother" I lied knowing that's what she wanted to hear. "You boys are gonna be the death of me,ever since your father passed-" "mom don't do that" zyan beat me to it "it's the truth ever since your father passed you boys have been going down the wrong path everyday I worry for you boys!" She said disappointment in her voice.

I walked out of the kitchen irritated, this is why i hated coming back here my mother always brought up my fathers death to blame us for our lifestyle. Cierra walked in as I laid in bed not saying a word, I watched her from the corner of my eyes as she tied her hair up and took off her shoes. "Can I borrow a shirt?" She asked "yeah, I still haven't unpacked whatever's in the luggage" I replied closing my eyes.

- where the comments go ?🙁 -