𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Cierra's Pov

"What do you mean cierra isn't here?!" Jason yelled, "keep it down!" Selena hissed. The sound of footsteps were heard coming up the stairs and we all looked at each other, Jason walked over towards his closet and opened a safe where he had guns. "You stay here" he pointed towards me, I nodded no but he grabbed me dragging me towards the closet "jeff would kill me if anything happened to you or the baby" he whispered.

"I- I'm capable of fighting" I cried grabbing the gun from his hands. "Cierra this is your family" "you guys are my family" i cooed. "We have to protect that baby"

"Down here pops!" A voice I new very well called through the house. We walked out back to back slowly heading towards the top of the staircase.

"Leave now!" Jason yelled "is that Jeff speaking? Who is that show your face" my father laughed. "By all means we only want Jeff and cierra. . The rest of you are just a bonus" he continued.

"Cierra come down . . Come say hi to your old man Princess . . This could be over quickly" I didn't have to look at him to know he had a smile on his face. "I'll say it again leave now. . What do you want ? Want us off the grid? Fine. Want us to get out of this business? Fine but leave now!" Jason yelled. "It's to late for that . . Cierra come down"

The door flew open before Anyone else could say a word. My knees went weak at the sight of Jacob carry Scott over his shoulder, that was enough for Jason and zyan to run down stairs and shooting towards Jacob but my father and Noah shot towards them. Maia and Selena followed behind them and although I wanted to my knees were to weak. . Jeff was my biggest concern.

The sound of the guns falling on the floor as they ran out of amo was soon replaced with grunts and the sound of fist being met with each others faces. I licked over my dry lips walking down slowly, anger taking over my body as I walked towards my father who was fighting with Jason. "Where's jeff!" I cried

My father pushed Jason away before grabbing me by the hair "let go of her!" Maia yelled. I scratched at his hands but he didn't loosen up his grip, until we were in the back yard. Throwing me on the floor and I groaned my eyes widen at the sight of Ryan, Jake and Adam lifeless the men who were protecting the house. . Were dead.

"You don't have to do this!" My father ignored the yells from behind him as he kneeled down a smirk plastered on his face. "I missed you princess" he whispered, a tear fell down my cheek and I quickly whipped it. "Bring Jeff now" his voice went back to before deep and full of anger. It wasn't until now that I noticed danny had Jason pointed with a gun to the back of his head and Noah had zyan with one to the back of his head.

The men were beat up pretty bad, Jacob had blood coming from the side of his leg where a bullet seemed to scrape him. The rest we're lucky enough to not have gotten shot only beaten up pretty bad.

"You bitch!" I cried as I saw Madison pointing a gun towards Maia and Selena. Madison looked untouched but I'm guessing she was hiding until now.

Danny made his way towards us Jeff's body soon fell near mine and I broke down at the sight of his white shirt that now was stained red shirt. "Princess" he coughed up his hand pressed against his right ride of his chest. His right hand whipped my tears away. I closed my eyes wishing this wasn't really. . This was a nightmare.

I turned my attention back to my dad and launched at him my first hitting his face over and over as I cried, but my father was much taller and stronger. He picked me up and tossed me back down his eyes now dark, "don't touch her!shes fucking pregnant!!" Jeff cried trying to stand up but he was to weak.

For a second my fathers eyes lightened, "Noah come kill them" we'll take care of the rest"

Narrator Pov

She's pregnant. . She's pregnant . . Was all that was running through Alex head, his daughter was pregnant with the enemies child. Seconds ago he wanted to kill her but how could he kill his own grandchild? He was cold hearted but he wasn't cold hearted enough to kill a unborn baby.

Alex walked past everyone leaving them crying as Noah walked towards Jeff and cierra. Cierra who was now holding Jeff's in her arms "whatever you do don't name the baby junior" Jeff still managed to crack a joke between breaths. Cierra laughed as she whipped her tears away "I don't like the name Jeff anyways" she whispered so only he could hear.

Danny and Jacob had put their guns down everyone except Madison. Danny and Jacob we're in complete shock after hearing Jeff announce Cierra's pregnancy. "Just let us go. . We won't ever step on your guys toes" zyan hissed.

"If we let you guys go. . And that's a big if . . You all stay off the grid and never contact cierra again" Danny took the opportunity to call the shots as his father was inside still trying to process the news. "No" they all said in sync.

"Then Noah kill them" danny said.

Cierra focused all her attention on Jeff who's eyes were closed and his breathing was slowing down "I love you" she cooed kissing him on the check . . "Take him to the hospital" cierra cried getting up and walking towards Danny.

"Cierra no!" Maia cried "I can't let him die! I love him way to much!" Cierra yelled as she looked at maia and towards zyan and Jason. Jason smiled and nodded "we'll find you some way some how" he reassured her. .

"I'll be calling you soon Jason this is a deal. . Go save Jeff's life . . Or dont . . Let's go Cierra"